Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hubby heading home on Tuesday :(

Hubby heading home on Tuesday :(...gosh our time seems to have flown by so quickly...here it is the day he's heading home...and we all are just feeling so down...but I thank the good Lord for the time we do have together...

Even the critters are sensing "the man is leaving"...it's all so quiet..and I'm doing my catch ups so that I'll have a few hours to just sit and talk...but knowing my hubby he'll be all nerves...always has been that way when he has to travel...

Hubby went out for a bit to get my car washed and detailed..he's always looking out for me..and here I thought maybe he'd like to do a little fishing before the Limo came to bring him to the airport..

We did have some nice days and lots of laughs and we'll get back into the swing of chatting on phone or Face Talk on Ipad...that does help..and I'll get back to certain mornings calling to make sure he's up...yeah I'm still doing that deed...

Some days he has to do some traveling and getting up extra early is a tough one so I'm the Chosen one and boy he can be cranky..hahaha... something I've always dreaded ..Waking him up  OUCH...He's not a morning person..hahaha..

Oh he did tell me my Cola was OK...as I was using the Soda Stream Machine for his coke...something you don't mess with is his COKE..haha...but he was ok as long as I increased the syrup...hahaha...

Now I just got a call.."The Eagle had landed and he was home"...YEAH..now I can relax..and Thank YOU TODD..for picking him up and making sure he got home ok...:)

So with that I'll get back into the swing of the chores to keep me busy... and those traveling Stay Safe...and as always...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment