Saturday, April 13, 2013

Limited Duty on Saturday :)

Limited Duty on Saturday :) well as limited as I can get... I did have to shred chicken and do up sweet potatoes for the critters and tomorrow I'll do the other veggies up and then come to the rice field..in between get my laundry caught up...yeah I'm on limited duties..only thing I still have to do is vacuum..

This morning I took my 100mg of Cozaar and later on I took my BP and it was coming down slowly and by later on in the day it went to 124/72 pulse 68...

I mean to tell you I surely have been pacing myself but it's kind of hard to actually lay back as my chores have to get done and I'm sure you all have been in the same situation even being sick ..if you're by yourself it's do or you're gonna fall over trying....

I've been really worried about this pressure fluctuating so much I mean I move and it jumps up to 200 easily and that's something I haven't had happen to me in over 25 years.. My meds have been working with a few exceptions of when I was having stenting done so often..like 9 times..and of course the few major surgeries ..but that's kind of expected..

What gets me in the irresponsible attitude of some of these so called "Top Doctors"...and with me being an A type personality to boot..don't make for happy medicine...and I do try to not lose it cause it only gets me in the end..

I am in the process of writing a letter to this Cardio Doctor about how I feel my treatment was and how impossible it is to even get contact when having a problem..now the way they clear themselves which is another catch 22..is on their message "if emergency call 911"...but my catch all is after I did get the nurse she made a wrong decision..she should have contacted the Doctor...

Well, I'm not going to lose sleep over it but best they haven't heard the last of it..however this Doc I saw seems to have more concern and hopefully made a right choice in not doing anything but increasing my Cozaar..

Tonight I mainly watched some old programs and leaned back in between my little chores...and yep, my list was by my side and I crossed off what I needed to get done as I took breaks in between..

Opened the new Blood Pressure Set Up so I can return to Besty my neat neighbor that offered her spare one for me to use till I could get another one..and I'm laughing cause reading instructions is a joke..they can never make anything simple...but again it did make me smile..

So I'm praying that tomorrow will be a good day for me with no crazy ups and downs...and as I take my BP before I go to bed I need to do that extra prayer for all of you that have kept me in your prayers...Ya know they help and do work...just Believe !

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment