Monday, December 3, 2012

Breaking out on Monday !

Breaking out on Monday !  I sure did but not before I got all my chores done..and you all know it was TRASH DAY...so I hussled to get all my trash out and then got me Dirty Birdie done and on to the Critter Crew and then I had my coffee and toast..all in one breath hahaha..

Got ready to do the ..To The Store..had to go to Sam's club and what amazed me is that most of the things I normally buy well..boy have they changed a lot of their products ..with some unknow stuff and I was really surprised not too many great deals for Surprises..but I did manage to get a few of the things I needed ..which means in a couple of months I'll stop back again..

Ah but I did buy another phone system as mine went Kaput from the surge ..I was still able to use it till I bought a new one..So now I have my new one and hope to set it up this week..

Then on to PetSmart..I have to tell ya I don't think they are that SMART..as I went to buy Ms Shuga her play station and what they wanted to sell me was for a small bird..hahaha..I had to laugh.. I mean seriously..she might be able to use something for a few months but she'd eat the thing..and as she grew it would be a waste..

ON I went to another Petland in Leesburg...now they had a few and even had some parrots ..but I did manage to buy a stand..not exactly what I wanted but will be ok ..and it's not a huge bulky thing..but a post with a tray and perch and 2 cups..and I hung her toy over it.. so that's what I got..

Was anxious to get it home and see how she liked it..hahaha..Surprise, she was frightened..OMG..but as I put her up on it she looked and me and made the big leap right for me...I guess it will take a few days of practice and then look out Moma..but boy was she wound up from not being out...and she just went around laughing and saying.."Hello"..and almost "I love you"...then she flew down on the floor and Ms Reba came by..next thing I saw was Shugs chasing Reba hahaha..till Reba stopped and turned around then Shugs flew up to me..

By the way her wings are clipped but she can still fly a bit ..not great height but a little enough to get to me.. so that means I'm her comfort zone...and that's ok cause she's just a sweetie..and I'm so anxious to start training her..Even bought her a few treats as she's a bugger on her eating..

Although tonight I did the chop chop..LOL..yep did enough for 3 days as tomorrow I'm gonna be busy cooking rice..To the Rice Fields Again and also I bought more chicken...and I'll cook it up and freeze it.. I want a big jump so I can take it easy...

After I got finished I took me a nap..and so did all the critters...Shug included..then it was feed time in the house..and everyone was hungry..got through most the night just leaning back and playing with Shug...she's now getting more and more curious..which is ok..but man oh man ya got to keep up with her..

Hubby called on Face Talk and we watched the Voice together then he said.."Night Night"..now I'm watching Blake Sheltons' Christmas..I like him..

So that's my story for today and tomorrow it's gonna be movin on and getting things done..hahaha..It's a challenge for sure.

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as Always..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment