Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Nothing kind of day on Sunday :)

A Nothing Kind Of Day on Sunday :) boy is this ever my kind of day ...LOL  Did what I had to in the morning with Ms Shugs and then Critters 3..then had coffee going and started a morning with a Chat for all that joined our "new" chat room..Early Morning Risers...Ms Dawn and I decided it would be really neat to chat with our Sistahs and others as well...as we all know that we love that gift of Gab...

Then for me the rest of the day was a NOTHING kind of day..and I had those blahs that seem to happen but it wasn't bad ...I mean I just lobbed around and I did empty a bag of Critter food and it put it in bins...

Making my list as I have to make a jaunt to Winn Dixie in the Morning..need to pick up some veggies for Ms Shugs and also a little bit of fiddles for me ..and possible look at a little snacky stuff...

Oh, and I most definitely need those little servings of Lambrusco..yes, I'm liking my Wine ...but just that glass as it sure does taste good and a little bit of the fruit of the vine is good for your soul....and heart....:)

Later tonight watched an old movie with Humphrey Bogart and Peter Ustinov...We're No Angels..yep, it was pretty good..I just love those old movies..cause when I watch the new ones..they ruin it with all that language..not that I'm a prude..but give me a break.. I mean don't destroy such a good movie with garbage..as we all take that stuff out to the curb...

Speaking of which tomorrow is...TRASH DAY again..and I need to empty some stuff in the frig..it's time again hahaha.. I just haven't had the desire to do a lot of cooking and therefore I'm like looking at food lately like.."I know I have to eat...but what looks good"...those days...so hopefully I'll get back into the mode of getting a good meal down..

Now I'm just brain tired and I need to get a good night sleep..so here's lookin at cha....Those traveling stay safe and as before and always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment