Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's in a day on Wednesday

What's in a day on Wednesday...well I'll tell ya it was sales day at Winn Dixie and guess what I stocked up..LOL the buy one get ones do me...and that's what I did...I did me on sales..hahaha..now to put them all away..or better yet find a place for them all to go...!!!

Morning for me was kind of hectic..I had Clancy come over and do the yard..boy he does such a great job and even when I got back from the grocery store he helped me tote my goods in..(hubby's expression "tote")...I had also stopped by my vet in town to pick up some meds for Ms Abby's hip and also drop off my medical files for the Critters...

Then I circled back and getting ready to clean frig out cause tomorrow is " TRASH DAY"..and that always is great to clean sweep the frig for things that don't look like they belong or possible in a stage you wouldn't want to even know or think what it could have or should have been..hahaha

I also had Shug out for her exercise and I'm telling ya that bird has Soul..hahaha..she did her Chicken Neck Dance (that's what I call it) made some strange sounds and then walked with her wings spread out saying.."hello, ok, laughed and then I love you"..wow..all in one sentence it was wild and funny oh and yep, did her favorite slide.. I think she really enjoys that part...

She's getting better at going on to her "New" perch and then laughing and then jumping to me..I'm impressed..but I'm telling ya this babe has Soul..hahaha.. she is just an enjoyable part now of my life and my Critters well I can't let Zeke or Abby out as it's all too new and it would only take one flight and I wouldn't want that to ever happen...so I hate to put them up..but it's a must..

Later on I got me a glass of Lambrusco...with some cheese and crackers..yeah it went down smooth..hahaha..but it sure does relax me and that's what I need some times...

Hubby took the day off to do a lot of his errands plus get his blood work and we talked about the Ribs he did..hahaha..he tried I'll give him that but I am sure glad I wasn't on the in take side..cause the rub he put on them was for 20lbs of ribs and he only had 21/2lbs OMG..he said, "I think something is wrong with these ribs..."  I'll say..and after he found out..he and I both laughed but he suffered for a few days..OUCH..again I'm glad I wasn't home for that one ....LOL

Tonight I had a Face Talk with Ms Dawn my RV Sister and more and more like me..OMG another me..hahaha..we laughed and carried on and some how we can come up with the same conclusions.....yes, Ms Dawn if you are reading this we are going straight to HELL ...

I have to watch the Survivor as I recorded it and while we chatted and carried on we missed it so I promised I'd tell her the results hahaha... I will..

Ok, that's my day and tomorrow I'm gonna be busy as I've got lots of clean up to do and vacuuming..and TRASH DAY..hahaha

Dawn safe travels to you and Paul and Momma..and all the others Safe Travels and as always..God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment