Saturday, December 15, 2012

Not to bad of a Saturday

Not to bad of a Saturday if I don't say so myself...Morning for me is without fail one of the busy times..and it's one that I can't skip ...no matter what..I call that my clean up detail...with Ms Shugs and the Critters 3 then on to their breakfast and then finally mine..However the up side to it is..me getting up before the crack of dawn I have my Quiet Time and that to me is precious..cause the rest of the day gets hectic...LOL

Today I had to make a run up to Winn Dixie as I was out of Ms Reba's Liverwurst..and that is one of the key ingredients that lets her eat her meals..now understand she doesn't get big chunks in fact it's a 1/4 of a half of a slice..hahaha..and in little tiny pieces too it's mixed in with her shredded (heated) chicken and rice and veggies and shhhhh don't tell her but I've been sneaking in a little of her dry food coated with the liverwurst..and so far it's working ..but I ain't a gonna brag cause at any time things can change...within a flash..:)

So I bee bopped up to Winn Dixie saw of few of my favorite people..Meat Man, Produce Man and the Bread Man..yeah they all missed me..and we laughed..but I picked up just a few things...and got away without the cha ching banging to hard in my pocket..

Then came back and had to get busy making cookies..I made only two kinds as I'm really not in the spirit of Christmas..sad to say..Hubby won't be down and our family is going through some rough goes...Angie's murder trial is fixin to start and my cousin Gina just being diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer...not a good time for everything..

Then my leg broke out in Ulcers and that's a bummer in itself..having to make sure I don't get an infection and hoping it will close soon..but life goes on in the big city..so I don't dwell on it..and just pray things will get better..

I think to myself..this SUCKS until I hear the news and the tragedy that's happened to those little children and teachers just going to school...does this ever end...don't people realize how things are getting so bad..Evil just lurking in the hearts of many...God Help US..

I've been in such a downward spin lately..friends I thought were mine turn on a dime out of nothing and then sadness happening in my family...I just have to keep my spirits up...gets tough...and I feel the loss of my Sister..shame I couldn't turn it around for her..I would have loved for her to come join me here so she could have some happiness in her life..instead I had to ask her to let go and that was one of the worst days for me..

Yes, I'm feeling very down..but I'll go to bed and pray that the Lord helps me make it through and gives me that surge of joy in my heart..I'll hug my Ms Reba as she sleeps right up next to my pillow and Zeke as he crawls up along side and snores...and Ms Abby as she plays guard dawg on retreat LOL..yeah, I'll snicker a bit..and then there is Ms Shug the latest addition in to my life ..who as I covered her tonight says, "Hello"...and I say, "Good Night, I love you"...

As for all of you... I pray that you are all Safe and tucked in and help you all through your days...God's Blessings Shine Down On All..!

No comments:

Post a Comment