Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Day of Peace and Tranquility on Sunday :)

A Day of Peace and Tranquility on Sunday:)...boy was it ever..and such a nice day..we all had our quiet time..first off I started my morning with the Pills of Life sorting and then onto  getting things ready for my Critters and Shug...yeah, she's in the full routine..and I best have it ready..hahaha

Lately because of how cold it's been the Critters aren't to eager to go out till about 7:30am and that's fine with me.. I mean they are up at 6am for their pill and then flop back and I lean back on the couch and listen to the news..Ms Shug around 7:30am comes down to the bottom of her cage and peeks through the bottom of the sheet and if she sees me looking she says, "Hello" is a cute little voice..and I chuckle at her...

Once I let the crew out I then will open up her sheet..guess I'm kind of afraid of a draft with the door opening and closing...so just be on the safe side when all are in..she's up and at em'...and is she ever..

I best get her cage done and food in cause she's ready for some eating and is all full of herself.. she's laughing and attempting to say strange words as I'm working and then when I don't pay attention she comes over to me..lands right on my shoulder and starts laughing and making strange sounds..then she'll walk down my arm and right into her cage..She's set and I can get on with the rest of my chores...Thank You Ms Shug...LOL

Most of the day we all just laid around and watched TV chatted with hubby on Ipad..and then took a nap..yes, it was a wonderful quiet day then later on in the evening my next door neighbor called and brought me a delicious piece of cake..and let me tell ya.. I sure hope she gives me the recipe..it was EXCELLENT..not overly sweet at all and the icing topped it...Delish !

Then I got into watching The Preacher's Wife the original one with Cary Grant and Loretta Young and David Niven...great actors and always enjoyable no matter how many times I've seen it..

Here I am sitting typing away my day which was a "Nothing" day but oh so nice..and I even watched the Cardinals come down and I notice I have a lot of finches coming in to feed...I so enjoy that..in fact before super time I went out and filled the feeder..

Now tomorrow is Monday and Christmas Eve day..wow and soon it will be Christmas time..I've going to unwrap the plant I have covered and also take the Christmas Cactus out of the garage so they can be in full view..they are so pretty with all their flowers..

Oh, and yesterday I forgot to post Ms Shug became 5 months..well I have her now 1 month too..and I took a picture of her..got a full frontal shot and she actually looked like she was posing and after I took it she laughed..wished I did a video cause she was so neat ..really acting silly and posing big time..so here I close with a picture of Ms Shug and again all traveling be safe and as always God Bless....Stay Warm too !

No comments:

Post a Comment