Thursday, December 13, 2012

The big T day on Thursday :)

The Big T day on Thursday:) and so it begins on this morning I gather up all the "stuff" that needs to go out to the curb..and of course the frig ..check in there to see what has grown in the last few days...beings that I'm buying different veggies for Ms Shug...and let me tell ya..they can grow...LOL

I'm always up before the light of day and lately my crew stays sleeping longs..wish I could catch on..but NOT..so I get what little I need to get done and gather my thoughts ..say "hello" on Face Book.and then sit back listen to the news as my coffee pot is perking...

Always amazed what has happen in just a night or perhaps a day all over..some days it shocks me and other days..OH MY..why and how can this happen..but it does.. I try to keep my brain on positive notes cause depression can set in rather quickly being I'm alone for the Holidays..have just lost my Sister last March and our family having a Murder Trial to begin shortly...all this sucks big time.

So on I get with my day getting my clan/critters cleaned and ready for their breakfast and that is always a challenge with Ms Reba..but she has been good and eating without me making meat balls for stuffing..thank you Lord...:)

Then I'm finally getting my intake and some days it's hard for me to even want to but I've got to get back into the habit..it's important..cause I've been fighting ulcers that have opened up on my leg..and boy they are really sore..

Then I get on with the rest of my chores and when I get my break I'm beat and need to rest..I'll hop back on Face Book see who's where and what's up..then I'm on to the next level..

I'm now trying to get in a Nap, as I really feel better ...some days it works other days..well..as long as I can get my legs up..my fluid is not seeping out..did I ever tell ya some days I feel like a water faucet..hahaha

Tonight I watched the result of Xfactor..hated to see those boys Emblem 3 get dumped as their Harmony was spot on but I'm sure they'll have a great career ahead of them...then after that haven't a clue cause I lost to the warmth of my blankie..it's a little chilly in Florida..our cold front is coming across..

Yeah, Ms Reba joined me on the couch and next thing I knew she was snuggled under my blankie..she's such a sweetie..and also the BOSS...but we did, both she and I made it cozy...

Hubby called and I was just coming too..hahaha..I heard Ms Shug say, "Hello" as the phone rang...and that's another hoot...and boy taking her out is getting to be a Surprise on what she's gonna do..she's testing her wings and ME...

Now I'm getting ready to say.."Good Night"..oh I got a surprise to day..the Mailman delivered me a package..didn't know who it was from and couldn't imagine ..nothing I ordered was due to come in till next week..hmmm what could it be..

Well, I found out when I opened it with was all kinds of neat scents and had even two cookers (is what I call them) electric ones that heat the wax and the aroma ..oh my it smells heavenly and I only use one little cube...

Hubby when he called and I asked him "If he sent this" told me it was Ms Dawn aaaaaah now I got it as she was saying something about becoming an Agent for this company...so I Face Talked her and thanked her..:)

Also found out I wasn't suppose to open this till Xmas..hahaha..no note how did I know..but any way I thanked her cause I'm telling ya this scent I used is really wonderful..my house is filled with it...Good thing I only used 1 square..LOL

Ok, now I'm ready to call it a night and pray that all of you Traveling are Safe and here comes another blessing...God be with you all..!

No comments:

Post a Comment