Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Busy Dizzy Thursday :)

A busy dizzy Thursday :) Oh yep....started with TRASH DAY...and the hurry get it to the curb deal and then on with the rest of the chores..LOL  it can get hectic in the mornings but I don't mind it cause when I'm done..I'm done !!! 

My big deal for me was to head out to Petsmart and also Publix..which I did...I got out early and headed down that highway..even got a great spot parking and used my cane as my legs were bothering me...that ulcer throbs a bit but is slowly healing..very slow...so I best not chance it..and I used my cane once in side I had to use the cart..so I put my cane in the basket and proceed to check all the goodies out for Ms Shug ..bought her a few more toys and some viddles..yeah that's a big thing making sure she gets the right nutrition..and believe me I know nothing about Parrots.. I mean I owned one a long time but never really got into the debth of all like I've been doing now with Ms Shug..

Now that sounds terrible but when we got Medusa she was almost 2 years old and a terror..but a really bugger on eating and would only eat certain things so that's what we gave her plus vitamins...and she did live 35 plus years..so we weren't too bad ...

However with Ms Shug being she's a baby now 5mos and growing and very tentative..lots of things to learn about teaching her..and I am really studying so that she becomes a good bird to live with and I can tell you right now she's a hoot and a joy...but boy when she's bad...LOOK OUT..hahaha..

So when I left Petsmart I headed back towards home and stopped in Publix bought some things for me and yes, I got veggies for Shug..cause she was out of things... I've learned now I don't buy lots I only buy enough for 4 days other wise it goes bad...so I picked up what Publix had in little bags..lots of interesting things to choose from and these will work out great..

When I left Publix I realize my walking cane was not with me..Crappola..so I drove home as I felt it was gone..no longer with me and out of my life...and I got back to the house and just continued on with my day..

Played with Shug for a bit then the Critters was feeding everyone dinner and I thought..perhaps I left it in the cart..(which I did) so I called on a whim Petsmart and some kind person turned it in.. so guess where I'm heading tomorrow...to Petsmart again..guess I might buy something as a nice gesture ..

Watched the X factor and Tate the country singer won.. I'm glad even though Carly Rose was fantastic..she's 13 and she'll have a fantastic career ahead of her...Tate a married man and father surely deserves this break and he will be a great addition to the country music...beautiful voice to listen too..

Now I'm ready to hit the sack and can't wait for this cold weather to pass us ..cause I don't mind it in the 50s or 60s but when it's like back home...that sucks...I could stay home for that..wait..no second thought..not...LOL..cause along with the cold weather comes the SNOW...brrrrrrrrrrr

So it's good night sleep tight and all you traveling stay safe and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment