Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve ...Monday :)

Christmas Eve....Monday :)

Morning for me was a busy one as I opened the frig and discovered a Half Gallon of Milk all over the top shelf of the Frig...YIKES...so being that today was also a Trash Day too...I was prepared to clean sweep and toss out all that was dripping...wasn't a pretty site for a Christmas Eve Day...and no sleigh for me to jump on and wish it away....

After I got all my chores done next thing was for me to hop in my car and taxi on up the road...Winn Dixie here I come again !!!  So I also treated myself again to some goodies..like I really didn't need them..but this was to easy my suffering .hahahaha..

Came back and even bought a Roasted Chicken and that's what I had for lunch and it will be what's gonna turn into several meals..and that means NO COOKING FOR ME.....:)

Got a few nice calls from friends I hadn't heard from in a while and that was a nice  cheer me up..and spoke with hubby and tomorrow being Christmas we'll chat via Ipad and have dinner together...it helps..as Holidays are always bad for me..I'm just one of those people that get those BLUES...hate it..but it happens..and I try to deal with it the best I can...

Tonight I watched a classic..Shop Around the Corner and boy I do so enjoy those classics and am taping a few that are on later...something about those..I guess it reminds me when I was a young girl and we'd watch with the family and we'd be sitting in the living room all snuggled in PJ's and Momma would be in her big chair and Poppa would be in the other one and our dawg Snowie would be on the floor eating his Carrot..that was like his treat..he'd bite off the top part and put it to one side..and gnaw on the rest..and every once in awhile I would tug on his tail..he'd growl and Momma would give me a tap  on the head..LOL..yes, I guess that's why I love watching classics..it brings back lots of wonderful childhood memories..

Now I'm ready to go to bed and dream of sugar plums dancing in my head..LOL yeah I even put a plate of cookies out..just in case Santa might drop by..:)  ah I sure wish he doesn't miss a house..

To all of you that follow me I wish you all the best and pray that your life's journey will be a good one..and for those that are traveling..stay safe ...

God Bless Us..Everyone !

Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment