Friday, December 14, 2012

It is and was Flippin Friday :)

It is and was Flippin Friday:)....as I say, "Flippin"..I sure did..flipped flopped through the house and boy was it a little brisk this morning...My darling Abby was in her donut bed and she was cozy..and I mean that gal never budged as I came into the living room....and didn't get up until 7am..You Rock Ms Abby...LOL

My mornings are still early ..I mean my eyes open up at 4ish and I struggle to stay in bed but it ain't a gonna work..no way...so up I get come walking down the hall way and get out the Critters Water Dishes from the trusty Dishwasher and then get their Lemon Water (yes, my critters have lemon juice in their water) and fill those bowls up...then I pop my morning pills and check my email then do a quick post on FB then put my coffee pot on and put the dishes away that were washed in the dishwasher...coffee is done then I go over to the couch turn on the news and see what took place while I was sleeping..

My Crew now is tending to sleep in..especially when it's chilly ..which I can't blame them cause if I could I would..:)....so they get up at 7am and we all go out and they get right to the action and beat me back in the house...dang them sweethearts...

I go feed my outside birds..and those bugger squirrels then if it's not too bad out I'll water my plants..but if not I'll wait till almost noon time..but back in the house I get and start cleaning Ms Shug's cage..boy what a dirty bird..LOL

When I open that sheet from her cage that sweetheart says, "Hello"...and boy the action starts.. I clean her cage and she can't wait to get her fiddles..and she tosses what she don't want and HELLO THERE..an arrangement of weird bits hit the floor...yes, my trusty vacuum is ready, willin and able...hahaha

My mornings are hectic..and when I can sit down and have my coffee it's AMEN..but I do get my quiet time..when all is sleeping in the wee hours..that's a great time for me...cause I don't get much after that till 2pm...that's my down and out time and the rest of the day is kind of over for me till it's fix dinner for the crew...and the out times with Ms Shug in between..and she's getting more and more into things..and funnier...Lordy she is a hoot and I'm gonna have to get another video going...soon..

Tonight I didn't do much as I just played with Shug and she's trying to say another word...right now it's like WHAT>>>>?????  LOL  but still a little crazy when she does say things..

Now I'm beat and ready to say...."Good Night" as tomorrow I have to run up to Winn Dixie..and pick up a few little things...cause the next big shopping is at Walmart..and look out for that...supplies are getting low..

Hope all of you Traveling are being Safe and as always...God Bless

PS..Please let's say a prayer tonight for those families that lost their loves ones in that sick action at the school in Connecticut ..all those children and teachers..my goodness this evil that is happening...God Please Grant Us Peace and Save Us from this abomination...

No comments:

Post a Comment