Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Nice Sunday...but busy

A nice Sunday ...but busy....I stayed up a little too late watching Saturday Night Live which I really enjoyed and then come morning I was racing to get caught up.. Instead of getting up at 4:30am I got up almost at 5:30am and that meant a big difference for me...LOL

Yep, I had batched cookie dough the night before which had to be chilled and makes life so much easier when I get up turn on the oven to preheat and roll the dough and wham bam it's on the cookie sheet and ready to hit the oven..

I got it all finished before 7am and then on to my Shugs getting her cage cleaned and Critters out and it's get breakfast for the gang..then I'm last..but I got it all done and I figured I'd take my nap in the afternoon..which is now my fall out time.. between 2pm and 4pm..I lean back maybe watch a little tv and it's so peaceful and my gang now is in tune with my time...

So yes, I missed my quiet time cause I was busy but made it afterward with my nap..yeah team..got er done..now tomorrow I have to head into town and mail my Christmas Stuff out then head out to pick up some veggies for Shug..cause I forgot..DUH??????

Tried something new for me.. bought one of those packaged meats by Hormel ..it was Beef Tips and I had Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes so that was my dinner tonight with a veggie...was pretty good but next time I'll do wide noodles instead..had to call hubby to tell him to pick this up as this will be a quick dinner for him with his working and coming home to a meal...

I like trying different ideas to make life easy and still keep quality of food..some I've tried I've trashed..and some boy they are good and then the dang company goes and changes it or stops producing it..that stinks..LOL

Tonight watched Survivor and still am..felt bad for Malcolm...but ya know Survivor is what it is..don't trust anyone and when in doubt get rid of that person...can ya tell I love Survivor...

Now I'm tired and tomorrow is Monday and Trash day again plus post office run and store run...oh my is my day over yet...LOL...

Hope you all have a good night and safe travels and as always..God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment