Monday, December 10, 2012

What a Monday !

What a Monday !...I'll say that again...What a Monday !...seems sometimes when you think you try and make some happiness someone comes along with a sheer jealousy and attempts to destroy...What can I say...NOTHING..

My usual saying has been and always is.."Go with the Flow"...however, on this I'm gonna say this, "I am responsible to no one but me..."..I enjoy people and if they care to enjoy my company so be it..and if not..well, what ever makes them happy..LOL

Morning was a rush and as always I had a few things going all at one time..Is there ever anyway else...????? but I got it done and managed to head into town for a quick hop, skip and a jump..or is that Skip Hop and Jump...dunno LOL..

Then this afternoon I had a great time playing with Ms Shugs..boy she's getting smarter and wanting my attention..she does her show off and show and tell pretty dang good..:)

Later in the evening as I went to let the Critters out.. I got in the Down POUR..omg...soaked and so were the critters...nothing finer then a wet dawg..LOL..but I got them all dried..to bad I didn't have a bar of soap I could have saved myself a shower...or two..hahaha

Now I'm wiped out and ready for bed..hubby called and asked me to wake him up..OK, so that means I need to remember...and boy I best not oversleep tomorrow...WOW..

That means...Good Night All...Safe Travels and God Bless


Over and Out..yes a quickie..but tomorrow I'm sure I'll have a few good ones...

1 comment: