Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Sheer Day of Labor on Saturday

A Sheer Day of Labor on Saturday...and not with LOVE..cause it was "a need to get done"...I am really bad about this..I hate to Fold Clothes...I mean I'll do anything to not have too..but I had too..in fact I should hide my head in the sand..it was a long time before I got my Laundry done... Critters beds and towels done on time..MINE..when I run out of clothes..(undies)..bad, bad I is..but I admit it...but I always have clean undies on hahaha...that was one thing Momma use to always say to us, "When you go out make sure Clean Undies and you could have an accident and be taken to the hospital..and you want to have Clean undies on "  hahaha..I'd laugh about it all the time..and you know it always stuck with me..

This morning I was kind of dragging as I knew what my chores were for today..however I did get them all done...and even got to play with Ms Shugs off and on..but I had a few detours...

It was really foggy this morning..couldn't believe it..felt like I was in London..hahaha...soon later on it cleared and that made me feel much better..I'm a light kind of person..don't like the darkness..the light feeds me energy and it makes me feel in a better mood..

Ms Reba was even doing well today..she ate her breakfast and then had some lunch with me and then dinner tonight..WOW...but, I know how she can be..but she was dancing around today so she felt great..Got her clean PJ's on as with out them I notice she shivers ..so she needs them to keep her body temp up..

Working more with Ms Shug getting her use to her new stand..she now goes on it and comes back down but we are getting better and of course today I took her out later in the afternoon and she was not so up..as that's our down time and she decided she was gonna sleep next to me.. and she did..How neat...but later tonight she was up tempo...oh yeah she was in high gear and funny..

I'm still looking for a play station for her...as that will help her as I can't always put the long hours in..and this will keep her amused and she seems to be eating better the veggies...still a mess out side her cage as I clean up I let her know she's a Dirty Bird....LOL

Tonight I mainly did some Face Talk with Hubby and then with Ms Dawn..and we did up a Early Riser Morning Chat room on Face Book..that ought to be neat..as most the Sistahs would love to chat..

So now I'm ready to hit the bed and get ready for tomorrow's work load...Crock Pot gonna be going and I'm gonna watch QVC...in the Kitchen with Bob...see what's new...:)

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment