Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Race is on this Thursday :)

The Race is on this Thursday :)  can ya tell it's my trash day and the race is always on to get things done...Clean the frig and I also had to change the air filter for my Heat /AC Pump...something I do the first of the month...and also it's clean frig..Glory to be what ever lurks in that big beige box...LOL

I'm always surprised when I am on a mission..and it sure does make life easy of course I'm in a mad dash cause this Thursday it's the pick up the sticks or branches and debris and the inevitable GARBAGE....like I've said before, "I know how Santa feels draggin his big bag..."

Morning I had my list and guess what?  Couldn't find the dang thing so I had to WING it..hahaha..Got Shug's cage cleaned and vacuumed underneath..boy she sure does put out so trash herself..hahaha..no wonder Abby and Zeke and even Reba like to check around..and I hear them crunching..NUTS..

Got everyone fed and Ms Reba is improving on her eating as long as I don't put dry food in..so it's rice, veggies, chicken and a 1/4 of a slice of warm liverwurst..guess I just have to resign myself she's gonna eat that and she's happy..so I'll deal with it..and when she feels like some dry food she'll eat it..So BE IT !

Rest of the day I was busy with putting up some do aheads.. I like doing setups for my Critters..makes life easy and I'm not having to get up and down all day long...and in fact I went to the Rice Fields again..and put that all in the freezer...

Tomorrow I'm gonna have 2 crock pots going so I can do some meals up and freeze them..as I'm having some problems again with my legs..due to the fluids I'm getting ulcers again so I've got to keep on top of them and keep them clean and that's a pain..as I'm going to have to keep my feet up...

This will help me get a little break too..so I'll bust my keester for tomorrow and then I can rest the weekend..and that will help..being I can't stand in front of the stove ...I can pop in the microwave what I've already cooked up..that's when I tell hubby, "See, my seal a meal comes in handy and my Crock Pots as when I cook in them I use those liners..so not much to clean up ..just wipe"...:)

Tonight I watched the results on Xfactor and always don't like to see those young ones leave..but it's coming down to either (my opinion) the Cow boy or the Young Girl Carly Rose..

Now I'm ready for bed and boy the best looks really great..!

Hope you all traveling have a Safe Trip and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment