Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wham Bam It's Wednesday

Wham Bam It's Wednesday..actually 12,12,12....Unreal..and the last time you'll ever see that again...now if there is an after life..I wonder will we have to repeat it...LOL

My morning is now such a wild and crazy event.. I mean I'm up before it's even knowing it's gonna be a good day...get my "stuff" together and then listen to the news...like SURPRISE..but I like to know what's happening in the world even if it is at 5:30am a lot can happen even after..but I also hear the weather..and that's something since I'm in Florida I keep a close check on..

Got my outside birds fed and boy they were hungry..filled the big feeder and the little one and a few of those brassy squirrels came out and yeah I fed them too..cause they've been eating my flowers again...come back in let the critters out then OPEN the Curtain for Ms Shugs..and she gives me that sweet.."Hello"..and of course I tell her what a Dirty Bird she is..and boy she sure does make a mess...

Clean her cage then feed her and Critters 3 are running in to get their breakfast and of course I'm the LAST..well, I sit a spell enjoy my hot coffee..but lately I'm been doing hot cocoa..stomach has been bothering me...a little toast and take a breather..then on to the next level...dang it..before I know it it's noon time..

I have to say this.."It keeps me active and I don't have much time to belly ache"...but given the chance..heck why not...I mean I'm only talking to myself...and of course the crew here..

Out time for Ms Shugs lately is getting intense..she's becoming brazen..and really challenging me..but when she gets too much I just pick her up and put her in her cage..and she settles back down... I read that they do try and see how much they can get away..Amazing...but I guess it's true..she was completely wild today ..and laugh..omg..she just loves to laugh...at me..???? not sure but she does get in my face...then she gets really cute and wants to cuddle after she's done run around and puff up like she's scaring someone...

So tonight I got things ready to go out in the trash..YES..it's trash day tomorrow gawd and I have a load too..but I didn't chop veggies will do that in the morning and of course I've got to get back to eating properly lately my desire has not been on food...that's not good..

Ok, I'm dragging as I'm getting tired...and I sure need some sleep as I'm gonna be busy tomorrow...Praying for a Sistah that is now in Houston to a Cancer center I pray that her outcome will be a good one...Also praying for my cousin who's been diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer..gawd I sure pray someday we can be rid of all this crap..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...Unconditionally..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment