Friday, December 21, 2012

A Happy Friday in more ways than one !

A Happy Friday in more ways that one !.....First off..I woke up..now that counts...and then the real happiness was I was able to go fetch my Walking Stick (cane to you ) and then to celebrate 1 month of having Ms Shug..Yep, one month to the day I brought that snowy white bundle home..and I'm sure the other Critters are wondering WHY??????...LOL

Morning I was busy cause I had to do the Chop, Chop..yep, I didn't do it last night so I had to get up a little early and do my duty for Ms Shug..hahaha and mumble not a happy tune..more like grumble..

My morning went fast as now I take Ms Shug out of her cage and proceed to clean it and I don't have her laughing in my face..now it's behind my back on her stand that I bought her..which now she is liking more and more..(thank goodness) then on to getting the other Critters done too..and for me grab some toast and coffee ..get dressed and rush out the door...

Down the highway I went to Petsmart and so happy to get me ole walkin stick back it has lots of memories for me..crazy but true..I've had it a long time and it's perfect...you know you've had something that was perfect and hated to lose it...if you're like me..well I was all smiles..then went to Bed Bath and Beyond and I must say the way that store is setup it is Beyond..couldn't find what I wanted but did buy a few things I thought I needed..(you all know how that goes)...

Walked out the store with the cart and then put my packages in the car and brought that cart back to where they store them and proceed to walk away when a light lit in my brain."Psst..Dumbo, you is doing it AGAIN"..HUH????? Yeppers I left my cane in the cart and before I could say, "Jack Rabbit" some man was grabbing my cart and walking away with it..when I shouted "STOP"..the guy turned around and gave me the strange look "Like are you nuts">? (he must know me well ) so I walked up to him ..cause I can't walk fast..and said.."Sir, my cane is in that cart"..notice nicely..hahaha..and he then said.."Sorry".. and he reached in and gave it too me...

See I almost did it again..can you believe me..What is with me ?????DUH.. I'm telling ya the Lord's Angels are gonna go on strike on me..cause I make them work overtime...but I was so happy to get her back..and I best start paying attention...hahaha

Drove back home was gonna stop for lunch but decided as the wind was starting to get a little bit more than my liking to head home as I knew I had to take care of my plants.. I have several Christmas Cactus which are in bloom and I put them in the garage which will be a lot warmer than in the carport and then I went and took a sheet and wrapped my Purple Hibiscus plant as she's growing in the ground in front of the trellis and is really a beauty.. one of the birds must have picked the berry and dropped it..so it's a gift from the birds..or maybe the squirrels..can I say that ???? hahaha

So that was most my day and just kind of took it easy ...My ulcer is starting to mend..and I don't want anything to go wrong..it's been a struggle to get it to start closing..on the couch I went legs up and leaned back..got in my nap and so did everyone else..

Just took the Critters out..Ms Reba not as she's wearing a diaper and she will use the pan in the crate to potty..good thing with having that..saves her from bad weather as she's not able to handle it...She's got her Pj's on and she's now snuggled in for the night..so are the big ones and of course Ms Shug is under sheet..and I hear her mumbling..but she's settle in..she's been really good about her times..and does keep herself busy..

Now it's my time to snuggle under cover and set my timer on the TV cause I know once I get warm I'm gone...I don't think I even get to hear the news till morning...but I give it a try..

Well, Safe travels to those that are and again..remember God's Blessings are for ALL...Be Kind to ONE ANOTHER not cause it's CHRISTMAS TIME but ALL YEAR ROUND...

No comments:

Post a Comment