Wednesday, December 19, 2012

With it on Wednesday

With it on Wednesday...oh yeah, I had to be...cause I had lots to catch up on.. My morning was the driving force as I had to visit them Rice Fields again and I had to also clean up the critter room ...been awhile since I tackled it.. and tackled it I did.. LOL

Took my break and then planned my next move..To the couch LOL...ah I just couldn't resist..any way I managed to put in some time for Shug and she's getting really comfy now..and enjoying her Stand to play on a little more..of course she likes to be near me and play big time ruffle your feathers, turn your head upside down and laugh..she's one laughing gal...and I laugh along side of her too..

Later on I did manage to do a little catching up on getting rid of some more boxes..gawd do I ever have boxes..but I went through some and yep, tomorrow is TRASH day and I'll lug out a whole bunch..

Have to make my list for tomorrow's run..as I have to go to Petsmart and also Publix..need some things for Shug and a few things for me to stock up on..and then I'm homeward bound..thank goodness.

Tomorrow I'm suppose to have company ..but I've decided I don't need the visit..Jane's not feeling well and of course she didn't tell me this..John did..and I nicely told him to tell her "Stay Away"... I never understand why when someone isn't feeling well they decide to come visit you...

I've got a bug about that..because it's really not thinking about the other person..and for me I'm not overly anxious to get sick..I've got enough problems with my legs...and a need for something more..Give Me A Break..So, the person I am just comes out and tells ya... Visit me when you are WELL...Thank YOU..:)

I know I'm such a sweetheart..but at least I'm truthful..and think about others..maybe I'll earn my wings..Ya Think ???? if not I know I definitely have a horn..hahaha..

Most my day was really getting caught up...it works out that way for me..and especially when I have those down times...catch up fall behind..goodness I'm sounding like the time thingy...Fall back Spring Forward..tick tock :)

Ok, I'm getting a little goofy cause I'm tired..so with that I'll say...Good Night and those traveling stay safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment