Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh what a Monday !

Oh what a Monday !  I had my morning rush and once I got it together I got my thoughts in gear..had to go to the Post Office..OMG..Now this is something I was dreading..however, it was what it was...a Mad Mad World out there... It was the Christmas Rush in OVER DRIVE...the lines were long and the people didn't look like they were ready to break out and sing "Joy to the World"..no way !

I did manage to get there by 8:45am however it would have been better had I been there at 7am..LOL  but we moved rather quickly thank goodness and the people in the Post Office are always friendly..another plus..and with my offerings they were even more pleasant..LOL

Then back to the house I went..decided I'd go to Publix (yes, it's their turn LOL ) as I get certain things there I can't find in Winn Dixie and then I also go to Walmart cause there are things there I only buy on STOCK UP DAYS...LOL

Plus today was another one of my TRASH DAYS and I always try to get all the junk I've been stashing out..if I remember to check those certain places LOL...you know we all have those hidden places...well at least I admit it..:)

This afternoon I did catch my nap..it came over me like a Sledge Hammer..and I had no choice..that is one of the strange things with Heart Disease ..I know mine anyway...I have them fall out catch ya breath and give in moments..

Tonight I watched the Voice and Face Chatted with my RV Sistah Dawn (by the way is as bad as I am and we laugh about it)..and glad that she and her brother Paul and her Mom are gonna be heading to their brother's house in Ms..

Christmas is gonna be difficult for her just losing her hubby Chuck..those first years are really hard..I remember them oh so well..and I'm happy that she'll have family around her to ease some of the pain that's in her heart..

I've been reflecting on my Sister Alice, the times we had and how I wished I could have helped her before it was too late..but sometimes things play out and you have no control and you feel helpless..but I know she's now resting at peace with our family and with our Lord..no more suffering..and that eases the pain in my heart as well...

Holidays are always rough for some people..I'm one of them..I get those blues and I try to get myself through them..and think of good things and listen to Christmas Music and this Christmas will be long but with our Ipads hubby and I will be able to chat..that will help me..and I'm sure him as well..

Now I feel that urge to fall out..yeah...the bed is close by thank goodness..and on to tomorrow and boy do I have a list of things to get done...Rice Fields are in full force and shred chicken coming around the bend too..hahaha..yeah it's that time again...but thank goodness no chop chop for Ms Shug I've done up 3 days worth..that's the pain one cause of the fresh veggies..might pull a fast one and try cooked veggies again..hahaha..well, gotta see what she'll eat and toss..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always and from my heart..God Bless All..

No comments:

Post a Comment