Friday, December 7, 2012

Ti's Friday, Ti's Friday..Whoopee !

Ti's Friday, Ti's Friday...Whoopee !...Haven't a clue why I'm so thrilled it's Friday...perhaps it's a mental thingy...you know from my younger days when Friday came around it was time to PARTY..hahaha...long, long old thoughts :)

Morning for me is really hop to it..with this morning getting  my Chop, Chop done and then the Critters 3..holy banana anna..I mean I don't have time to think ...and Ms Shugs in her routine as I clean her cage she's happy cause come those good fiddles..hahaha..she's getting to more and more explore the interesting shapes of the veggies..and I'm learning which ones she like best..

Then just call me the Nutcracker too..cause these huge walnuts and Brazilian nuts are mean and hard to break..so here I come with my HAMMER..WHACK..and she's getting her goodies...

In I go to the Critters 3 Den..and yep I have my place to sit..right next to where Ms REBA has her special mat for her breakfast/dinner..and she watches to make sure I don't get up and leave and..I can't watch her eat or she'll stop..so as she looks up at me I turn my head..Am I trained..You BETCHA!!!

That's just my morning before I get any thing done never mind my coffee or hot cocoa and toast which I also have to share..HUH..but you know it really helps me.. I mean, these wonderful critters "make my day"..I've gotten so I know I can count on them...even when I'm down they cheer me up ...

Most of the day I did prep work for up and coming things I need to get put away and tomorrow morning the joys of all LAUNDRY..boy that job I dislike cause I hate folding..don't mind washing cause the machine does the work...then drying same thing..it's the dang folding...match socks and all..eeeeeeeeeek..

Had Ms Shugs out a few times and she's such a character..today she was just interested in my Barrett in my hair..she just wouldn't quit...then once she got down look out she was boogie woogie all around the couch and then ruffled feathers and she looked so funny..STRANGE BIRD..hahaha

She's getting closer to saying, "I love you"..it's coming clearer..and of couse she loves "HELLO"  when the phone rings..now that is so strange...but she must have been listening really carefully as I pick up the phone..

When I sit in the chair by the window she watches me intensely..shakes her head to get my attention...and I talk with her then she'll sit on her perch and eat..even want to share it with me...yeah, she flings pretty good hahaha..

Watched a little TV but really wasn't interested that much..and soon as I could loaded up that dish washer took my pills gave out their pills and here I sit..typing away my day...

That's about it in a nutshell..hahaha...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always
God Bless....and Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment