Wednesday, December 26, 2012

They Called it Stormy Wednesday

They Called it Stormy Wednesday...and that it was..the storm that came across from Texas into Louisiana,Mississippi and Alabama..finally got to us ..it came in fast and left too thank goodness...as I watched how dark our sky got then the down pour..thunder and gone..Thank YOU..

I was uptight just listening to the news as it told when and how soon it was coming at us...Definitely gives you food for thought...You pray that where it hits that no one is injured or loses their life..but again you have no control..and so you have to wait it out..

I've never been one to handle storms of any kind since a child and at my age now I still ain't a happy camper..but dealing with it is what we all have too..so we (the Critters and even Ms Shug) sat on the couch watched it come in and watched it leave..then there after from stress of worry..we all took a nap..YEP even Ms Shug..guess she felt how nervous we all were..

My day was pretty much a take care of ME day as my leg is still act me and today it seems to just throb..was really praying I'd not have to go out anywhere and just tried to keep my leg up as much as possible..

This comes on me from time to time due to my Heart Disease..it's kind of one of those lucky things that some acquire..like a fine wine..however this ain't fine and it's no wine..but it's with me along with a few other goodies...but again..you lean to live with it and pray it doesn't advance..

A Struggle but don't we all have some kind of struggle in our life..so I have to take those days I have and figure another way of preventing it from happening..keep it clean and keep it elevated..Ok, so I walk around with my leg up in the air :)  LOL...never happen..but I have to joke about it.

Tonight again was a take it easy and keep my mind of happier things and do some reading on what I can do to better my situation..Yeah, sounds good but some of the reading..well..they don't have a clue either...hahaha

Now it's a long day of doing nothing but resting and saying, "Tomorrow will be a better day"..yep it will cause it's TRASH DAY .....whoopee..hahaha..tug all that stuff out and keep people in their jobs...

Ok, my brain is tired..from not doing much so it's best I rest it and get comfy for tomorrow is gonna be busy...

Stay Safe all of you traveling and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment