Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Peaceful Sunday

A Peaceful Sunday it surely was.. although I didn't sleep well..nope I was up at 3am..glory be..however I did manage to get in a nap..had to as I was falling asleep on the couch by about 2pm..

My mornings were and will always be busy..between that Dirty Bird hahaha and me Critters.....but I'm not complaining cause it surely gives me exercise..and I enjoy making all of them happy...sure wish Ms Shug's would stop tossing her viddles..I told her this morning I could sign her up for the Dodgers..she's one hell of a pitcher..hahaha

Did manage to get my outside birds done and my flowers watered..been so cold many mornings that I was afraid my plants might be frozen..and my birds well they know I keep them feeders full..even seen Mr Woodpecker..guess he figures it's ok to come back being the trees along side me have been taken down..it's now barren looking with only my one tree that houses a few squirrels ..and yep they come down out of that tree when they see me coming..cause ya know I throw them a few tidbits..

Afternoon was warm I mean it felt like good ole summer time and I had Ms Shug out playing..and is she ever funny..she jumps from the hassock onto the love seat and runs around up to the top then comes off the side down onto the pillow and slides ...says, WOW and then giggles.Oh my stars this sweetie is too much..she's getting the words for I love you down now..still not quite there but close.

Tomorrow as I head over to Sam's Club then onto Petsmart I want to pick her up a play station cause she needs to inter act..but I bet it's gonna be really awesome ..she's so smart and watches me..now she even comes to me when I call her...hahaha..she was behind the couch on the chair when I called her and up she pops..looked like she was playing Hide and Seek

I've got to start getting my lists going for my daily routine as I'm starting to lose track of things that need to be done..cause I'm playing with Ms Shug..LOL  and my Big Boy Zeke isn't too happy so I'm trying to work it all in

Also need to cook up a few things so I can just reheat for when I'm hungry..I've been not really eating what I should and I'm feeling it..so back to a schedule which I need to keep track of..Amazing how you can lose yourself..

Now it's way past my bed time as I was FACE TALKING Ms DAWN and we sure can gab..and I'm now gonna just dive in..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment