Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday was a rest day for ME !

Tuesday was a rest day for Me!...I apparently pulled a muscle the day before dragging my huge bag of trash out..yes, I was attempting to be frugal..and lazy both at the same time..and wound up..Father time done kicked my butt..

I woke up at 3:30am with a heavy pressure in my upper chest and as I tried to turn I felt the tightness..so I slowly sat up and because I'm a heart patient I had nitro by my side..it wasn't something that had me worried as it felt more in the muscle..but I've had my heart attacks with a burning in the middle of my back..so one doesn't play games here..

As I got up I was not having major discomfort nor sweats but did chew a few baby aspirins just to be on the safe side...as I came out to the kitchen area I decided to just take it easy ...

So that's what I did this morning although as the morning progressed I felt much better (perhaps those aspirins helped) so I was getting antsy and decided to make a batch of pancakes which wasn't no big deal.. and I froze them for later on...and had a couple for breakfast/brunch thingy..

My day was quiet and I needed it..I tend to push too much and try to get things done when I should just pace it out a little each day.. I mean what's the big hurry..????

Later in the day I even felt well rested but I still wasn't planning on doing much only take care of the Critters and Shug..which was pretty easy..all my critters seem to sense when I'm not having a good day and they are just wonderful.

Watched the Voice tonight and still am..just announced the Winner..I won't post just incase some of you are waiting to see who won...but well deserved..

So with that I'll say, "Good Night and Safe Travels and God Bless

Here's to a better tomorrow...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment