Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Toot your Horn Tuesday :)

Toot your Horn Tuesday:)  well that's if ya wanna..personally I can't toot I ain't got no HORN..only my car and I have no plans of going any where...LOL

Boy this morning as I was up before the day knew what is was going to be I watched the news..and telling me of the Tornado that hit down..WOW.. I know it rained fast and hard and I heard the Thunder which I'm not a fan of...and I always pray that no one gets hurt and that it moves out fast...since I was a kid I always felt not right during storms..

Got all my critters done early and had Ms Shug out for her routine ..FUN< ROOSTER DANCE...then attack my barrette...she just loves snapping them and I'm on my third and last one till I go to Walmart...guess you might say, "Ms Shug is helping the Economy"...LOL

Kept tabs on Ms Dawn as she traveled to her next destination..hahaha..we have both our Iphones to do that....it sure comes in handy and really a great idea..now when hubby gets his new phone hopefully it will be an Iphone..that we can hook up..:)

Wasn't much on making any food today..tummy wasn't well and I was a bit off kilter..but tomorrow will be better..and I have a few chores to get done..plus need to cook up that head of cabbage in frig..yes, I'm gonna do a ham and cabbage but fried instead of New England Style..so I can freeze up for later..

Watched the Voice tonight and politely fell asleep after seeing who is in the final 3..and now I'm ready to go back to bed..hahaha..catching up on lost sleep you might say..

So that's about it...let me to a flash think..yeah, that's about it...Hoping all you traveling are safe and sound and of course without fail I wish you all God's Blessings...cause we really do need it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment