Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tip Toed on Thursday

Tip Toed on Thursday...trying to clean up this bugger of a leg problem and seems it's really being stubborn..unfortunately I had to go out today to clear up a mess ..seems someone attempted to hack into my account so that had to be taken care of then stopped by the office here and paid my O&M for the quarter..and then stopped and visited my neighbor which I really haven't had much chance to see..

Was good seeing Betsy and Dick..and as always we have an interesting chat and a few good laughs as well..I thank you Betsy and Dick for letting me in the door LOL..

Most of my day was really just trying to clear up some messes haven't really dug in too much but will have to next week for sure..so I need to get this leg cleaned up and on the road to recovery..

I only had Ms Shug out once today and she was pretty good about it too..She really is turning out to be a very livable Cockatoo..from everything you read about them being Loud and Neurotic....so far so good..but I'm not saying too much cause you all know how things can go with me.. :)

Tonight I chatted with Ms Dawn on FaceTalk and watched her assemble with a little OOPS..(with a meat hammer) and get that clothes stand together..unfortunately her plans of having it in the shower..well...I'd say, "it was just a tad big"..but she and I enjoyed the venture..oh and watched her "New" washing machine...I call Ms Dawn "Pioneer Woman"..she cranked and cranked for 2min..not bad then drained the soapy water then filled to rinse and cranked and cranked another 2min..then rinsed then another rinse..yeah it was going well..till the time came when she had to wring the wet clothes out..mmm that's when our call ended...

Now she has ordered an electric clothes spinner so I'm sure that will help her hands...and the rest will continue..will tell ya the results..but I have seen these washers..they are small and portable for RV or places where you can't have a machine and can do a decent job on small amounts..

Wishing you Luck Ms Dawn..and can't wait to see pictures...perhaps we can do a video  Hahaha...Hey, I know when ya gotta do something..You is like me..You Go For IT !!!!!

Now I'm ready to go for it and go to bed..and pray this dang leg will get healed up and I can get on with my chores and critters..

For all you traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment