Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday was here and now almost gone

Tuesday was here and now almost gone...goodness gracious it seems like it was just a zip and almost over..maybe because I was busy, busy, busy..it sure does help..

Morning was like a flash as I know have a group of chores that have to be done whether I like it or not...and the one good thing is my Critters are really good about getting up and letting me get my work done before they even think of pestering..well except Ms Reba..she announces pill time and when she's wanting out...LOL..

They all sit and watch me clean Ms Shuga's cage and get her feed ready and then they are ready to go out and then be fed..pretty good..oh but of course I have the outside birds too and my plants..yes, it all falls into place rather nicely and that's a good thing (thank you Martha)...LOL

Of course I finally get my time for my Coffee and Toast..but lately I've been doing Hot Chocolate milk..I know it's something lately my stomach just isn't setting right but for breakfast it works for me right now..

Then I went on to putting a Pot of Chicken Breast on to cook and also did a pot of Rice and Veggies..can ya tell I was ambitious..and then even put my Crock Pot on...Holly Hannah..I was zooming..but I knew my peak time was coming so I best make good while I can..

Even had Shug out for a bit and oh my stars she was just a hoot..had to let me know she was so full of herself.. I did manage to get her up on her new post although she kept jumping back to me and then laughing..kind of hard to hold a straight face but I kept putting her back then she jumped on the couch and it was wooooo as she proceeded to slide ..she just loves that and she'd laugh even harder and louder..boy she can crack the sound barrier..

Of course Mr Zeke wasn't a happy camper..but I can't take the chance with him and Ms Abby..cause they not meaning too would hurt Ms Shug...Ms Reba doesn't mind in fact she sits and watches then curls up behind a pillow for protection..hahaha

Ms Shug even flys down to the floor and walks around all puffed up and turning her head in weird directions then once she is done she zooms over to me and gets in my arms and curls up and just wants to be cuddles and she'll stay there till she's almost going to sleep..that's when I put her  back in her cage..

She's been really good about playing with her toys and also starting to eat a little better not too much of a mess outside the cage..now I'm not talking inside cause that's still a lot of the food she's trying to eat..but we continue working on it..

Oh one funny thing she's starting doing is every time the phone rings she says, "hello"..LOL it's the wildest thing perhaps I'll have her answer the phone LOL...but tonight I heard her say pretty good, "love you"  the  "I" is slowly coming...we're getting there....slowly...she's just awesome and she does get so excited that I have to keep telling her "No" as she nips..not too bad but it's there...she just gets so overwhelmed...but I do know Parrots will and do bite..have to keep paying attention to their signals...

So after dinner tonight I settled everyone down and then relaxed and watched the Voice..hate to see eliminations as they are are pretty good..but I'm sure they all will do well in music field..

Ok, now I'm ready to call it a night and see what brings tomorrow...

Safe Travels to those that are trucking and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment