Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday, not my day of rest !

Sunday, not my day of rest !...Got up wee early to do my thing as I do every Sunday..sort my pills for life...well they actually do keep me going and alive :) then on to the next chore..let Critters out, water plants and maybe just maybe put feed in the big feeder..uh oh those Black Birds are out there at 6:30am can't believe it...dang it..but the Hopper feeder has food so that's ok and they can't get into it...AMEN !

Then on to putting on a pot of Gravy..Yep, got the tomatoes put through my handy dandy Ninja...really does a great job..and then got my trusty pot ready for the Garlic, Oil, Onion and the rest of the good stuff...and simmer, simmer, simmer away ..with an occasional stir of the Wooden Spoon...

As I look out my big windows I see..Hecliff and Gertrude looking in..yeah they are waiting for me..I'm a well trained feeder..so out I go and Cliffy (as I call him) comes waddling over and waiting..so I throw them some goodies..and boy they start gobbling it up...next thing I see is that dang Black Bird try to swoop down...no...no..you made a big mistake cause with that Cliffy jumps up...a big leap wings flapping and almost caught that Black Bird...

I applauded too..hahaha..then with that I see Gertie start opening her beak..and start talking...you know those loud burst of energy they can force out..then Cliffy begins to chime in and then up and down he jumps..and this is early in the morning...

Ok, ok....I'm trying to get them to be quiet but the more I try the louder they get and Cliffy starts doing the Turkey dance (as I call it..) OMG..next thing I see is Betsy come out her door...Clancy come out his and another neighbor walking her dog comes over..all wanting to know what's going on ????

It was a show of shows I can tell ya...and I mean Cliffy was just at his best too..boy can he bounce..like air..and Gertie was just a yodeling at her finest too...slowly they walked away still yacking...Did I do that ??????

I guess I impressed everyone...hahahahaha...but Betsy and Clancy know me well.. I'm opt to pull anything..I mean what are neighbors for but to share laughs...and they all got theirs that's for sure..

Met with Diane and Bob this afternoon for a little bit to go over what I need done in the house while I'm away...I always know when I give them my lists they always do their best to make sure it's done and done correctly..

While their Diane got a call from the Realtor that he was bringing someone over to look at their house..good possibility that maybe they might have a buyer..that would be nice for Diane and Bob...well especially Diane as she really wants to go back to Upstate New York...I'll miss them both as I've said many times before...but kiddingly....(or maybe not) I told them...."hope you sell but not till Oct"..hahahaha..

Tonight I'm kind of mellowing out and will really just lean back and knit..try to get more of this scarf done as I've not worked much on it since the storm was over...but it's really coming along nicely...it will keep my niece warm ..

So with that..I'm off to knit one, purl two...and also hoping tomorrow I get my Iphone...and then on to the Ipad..still haven't decided yet but doing a lot of searching ..we'll see..

Safe travels to All..and yep, God's Blessings Shine down on You ..

No comments:

Post a Comment