Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holy Moley Can I Get Through Tuesday !!!

Holy Moley Can I Get Through Tuesday !!!....Exactly...can I finish this day..?

Morning rolled in as usual, I thought..up at 4am and getting things done by 7am to go onto feed Critters at 7:30am...hubby rolled out of bed by 8am..Well, he was exhausted from yesterday..the trip down and then getting the motor home over and parked in the drive way....

The area where my rig is stored was a MESS ! Weeds galore and Bees..how about Wasps..well they done built their home in my outside mirror cover and when hubby lifted the cover...SURPRISE !!  They were swarming around us..HELP....I ducked and rolled up my window as I watched him swat and run.....I couldn't help but laugh..it did look funny..however, he lucked out..he got away without a STING !!!

Today was a horse of another color...after hubby got himself together he went off and returned that container I bought a couple of days ago and picked up a few other things we would need...another trip to Walmart..!!

I back at the ranch was gathering all my tubs that we had put things in and started a train like line...yeah it was going to make it's way into the rig..as we had the frig and freezer on...

Hubby got back and I put together a frittata...eggs,potatoes, peppers and sausage of course a little cheese and onions..LOL..it was tasty and then hubby decided he needed a nap..OY..here we go again..I figured well we are now in the state of..WE NEED TO GET THINGS IN...but again I gave in and as I realize the man works hard and is overwhelmed in these maneuvers..:)

So I figure I'll go and get a few more things together and with that my tummy was not feeling to good..so into the bathroom I go..lean back and fall onto the rim of the toilet ..yeah, the man in my  life left the lid up and only place for me to land was..on the RIM...OUCH !!!  I yell and I hear him say,,"Uh oh, I forgot to put the seat down"...(this is definitely a man thing )YES YOU DID !!! 

Now I must say, all the years I'm married to this wonderful MAN..he knows that's one thing that makes me CRAZY...and he's been very good about it...but NOT today !!!!  HOLY CHITSKI...did I ache ...I limp out..and he's laughing...and then says, "Go sit down..(like I really feel like sitting) and I'll fix you a glass of Ice Water...

This is his way of making up...being a good hubby and bringing his injured wife a glass of cold refreshing Ice water ...he slowly walks over and with those sheepish eyes says, "I'm so sorry, dear " !   then hands me the glass of Ice Water and boy I started to laugh and take a big gulf of that cold refreshing WATER...cept one thing... when I gulped I damn near choked...it wasn't WATER it was HUMMING BIRD SYRUP...Thick, SWEET and ICKISH..HUMMING BIRD SYRUP....out I spat...LOL...Is it ME ???? I mean two shots in one setting...What in the World will be the THIRD...?????

Hubby busts out laughing telling me how sorry he is as I am turning beet RED and choking that chit up...gawd how can those HUMMERS like that CHIT !!! 
I jumped up and went into the.."Routine"...my stars I'm telling ya... this man is gonna doop me..hahaha... was I pissed..YOU BETCHA...it took me awhile to get it together ...Am I lucky or What..did MURPHY stop by AGAIN.???

Hubby says, "Oh NO ! "..yeah great going..next.. then says, "I grabbed the bottle of water in the Frig "... I then say, "Didn't you see it's marked Hummgbird Syrup"..it's written on all sides of this half gallon bottle ..but did he read it...NOPE..he just grabbed that cold bottle...LOL..OMG..HELP ME !!!!


I needed a nap.. I needed to hide...I needed a brain transfer...LOL  I needed HELP !!!...and my day isn't over yet...Lord, please don't make me remember this......LOL

Later on we (hubby) decided it was time to load into the Rig..so off we go..(into the wild blue yonder )  and start lugging out ..I am afraid to ask.."Why don't we use the Dollie.....Nope not gonna even go there..if this man wants to lug.. mine is to just obey..he's the one carrying this ..not me !!!

So far so good we are loading into the Freezer from the Freezer in the house...then we start bringing the Dog food and Cookies and Goodies out and all of a sudden the HEAVENS open up.. I mean it's a down pour.. Got soaked within 10 minutes...and still had my hands full...run back inside and wait..it stops and then we come out with more STUFF...Ka Boom the rain comes down again..with a few light scenes...LIKE LET ME OUT OF HERE !!!

It seemed every time I opened that door..it rained, thundered or lightning...ok so you are telling me something ????  What is it..?  I mean is Florida unhappy I'm leaving and crying..???? or is it just raining on my Parade of Comedy...

What seemed like endless still exists..and tomorrow is gonna be another chain of events...I know..I've been through this before..LOL...However, I get to stay home again while hubby does the errands...He's a better man than me... my legs won't go...they are planted LOL...I've got things to do in the house..like clean up the mess that's being made...

Pinch me cause this has got to be a dream..but then again if it is..it's a freakin' NIGHTMARE...and you'd think for as many times as we've done this...it's still a DANGER...LOL..please just don't let anyone get injured...last time it was hubby's ankle..in which he tore the muscles and injured some weird named bone in his foot...OMG.. I'm crying from laughing..but it's all TRUE>>UNFORTUNATELY..

I'm wiped out and heading into bed..maybe by morning my sore butt will feel better...I mean it's not everyday that I fall on the rim of a toilet...I did explain to hubby that's why they have toilet seats..to sit on :)

Good night all and may you all have a Safe Journey...My Journey will be beginning or is it ending...LOL....

God Bless US ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment