Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And then the Rains came on Wednesday

And then the Rains came on Wednesday in more ways than one !... Morning again for me was early wake up..3am...give me a break what is with my internal clock...maybe it's anticipation of the day coming or events in the making...who knows but one sure thing.. I hope when I get back to Philly I can get a full night sleep...not the first night..cause I have to be out of the house and to the Doc's office at 7:30am ..hahaha...

This morning was, on your mark, get set, run your arse off !!!  and in between that "I'm hungry, what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner..OH YEAH...like I said, "The race is on"...however I had another pit stop today...

My A/C heat pump is in the down and out stage and I guess it's because I was getting a little bit ahead..Wham!  I get it back at cha ...or "Did the Sky fall down"?

What ever the story or method of making me come to a Halt...well, it ain't a gonna work ....na na nana na::::~

Seems Diane and Bob joined me too..cause their unit is in major need of repairs and oops they are getting a new unit too..oh yeah, I forgot to tell ya...a new unit is gonna be delivered here as well...Misery likes Company...

The Rest of my day was up, down, in and out and get things out and in the motor home...and then check the list..make sure it's what you need..and oh my Plastic...I was in tears.. I mean it's my addition to "SAVE PLASTIC "...hahaha..well I use it and reuse it..so you might say, "I'm a little bit green"...or is that "Blue"..

I'm now beat my brain and body just ain't a gonna move...will be up early tomorrow for our last go at it and then we plan to shove off around noon time... Lord Willin...

So I'm gonna say.."Toodles" and Safe Travels to All and to All a Good Night and God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment