Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday, a day of reckoning !

Thursday, a day of reckoning! It is what it is and was...got up wee early my heart was racing..is this gonns be the day that it all comes together ? I can only tell you that both hubby and I were to the point of no refund !!! Was this gonna be a 5 cent or 2 penny job?..will it take plastic, will it bend and fold ? Ah, but what ever it will take.....will it be the final Draw? Our morning was a little hectic..getting all the do's and don'ts in order..the night before we had everything out away other than what needed to be finished. Ie dumping the holding tanks..and of course filling the jugs of water..now last but not least the connection wire that had to be returned as the camp ground office let us borrow it... Off we drove with hopes of this was our last trip...and low and behold it turned out to be. The last go round..Dave the mechanic came out with all smiles as he explained how things went and he was happy to send us on our way. Bet not any happier than US! One thing....the bill. That never makes anyone happy and a fast look made my eyes cross. But hey what's a few K's spent. Then I looked again. WOW. I thought I saw what I thought I saw as I gasped and then I thought. Well let's not even think..let's just go home !!!! Only one more thing...I did see that Sales woman and told her what I thought of that idiot to pull that inconsiderate act of attempting to make a deal on a bad situation ..she got the message loud and clear. We headed out on down the road. 95 North bound and ya know it felt great..so now we are parked at the Flying J in Latta, South Carolina till morning. Just listening to that generator purr. Purr, purr, purr. Ah life is grand once you kick out those kinks . Safe travels to al and God bless Our trip continues. Stay tuned in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment