Monday, July 9, 2012

Hubby Is here ! and on Monday :)

Hubby is here ! and on Monday :)...Thank goodness..it's been along go of it and finally he is "home".. I use the word home as he feels the same way about this little place... It will eventually become our home and the North will be our get away from the heat..in about 2 more years Lord Willin'.

Critters went bonkers and like I said, Zeke knocked the man down..with ease too..Zeke was so besides himself he just barely even recognized me !...and then when hubby and I went over to bring the  motor home here..OMG..Zeke almost lost it..he was completely out of his Zone.. Zeke wanted out and not just any out..out and in that big rig...hahaha

Morning was kind of blah as I had a few more things to get done and I thought I'd be finished with this Scarf...but NOT.. I need about 12 to 18 inches more..oh boy ..that will be an on going thing now when I get on the road as I won't have time to work on it at all..

Turned on the Frig and Freezer so by tomorrow morning that will be easy to load into...and then we'll do up the water for the Critters as I make sure I have enough to transfer over..with Zeke's condition .. I don't take any chances...

I'm just thankful that hubby arrived safely without any problems..and it was nice sitting across the table to chat and have dinner together...then later on we did two (2) Face time calls..with Sharlotte in Louisiana and Dawn in Texas..my RV Sistahs ...and we enjoyed it...Not bad at all..

Now I'm beat and my feet are hurting..and soon it will be lights out and on with the mad dash to get things done...We do plan to leave Thursday and that's fine as it gives me a few days of travel and then on to the Doctor check ups..

Oh !  Murphy did strike again..when I got into the Motor home I had to boost off as my main batteries were dead..and then my AC in the front.(motor one) is kaput !!!  Not working at all..soooooooo that will be on the to do and get fixed list...omg..my list is growing...

I'm tired enough of my wandering mind...I need to catch a good night sleep..till tomorrow  ...and as always..Safe Travels and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment