Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday...The Big Arrival Day !!

Monday...The Big Arrival Day !!!...The day when I advance in the world of technology..woo hoo...Yeppers this is the day that the "new" Iphone 4 S plays a big part of my itinerary....so they say :)

Morning I was up and adam..got me chores done and started to prepare a place on my desk for this new addition...I'm anxious for all the neat stuff it's able to do... I mean how did I ever get along with out it :) ?????

Critters were wondering why I was so .."Ready to Go "  mode..but I was.. I was dressed and anxious to make that drive into town and greet a new way of lifestyle ...

I checked on line the Fed X tracking and it had left (Elvis) Tenn late last night and arrived in Leesburg wee hours in the morning..boy it's gonna be here I know it..next time I looked on the site (Fed X) it was on the Truck...Ok, now I know it's not that long of a drive from Leesburg to the Villages...

Anticipation ..you all heard of that ..well I was ready, willin and able to advance ..hahaha..boy was I ready to pop..and it got to 1pm ..checked the site again. ...Nope still on the Truck...wow..this driver must have lots of stops...glad someone is making money !

About 3pm I checked and there she be.."Iphone delivered "  I'm out the door ..I mean my Critters saw me jump up ..I let them out for a quick  deposit..and then I hit the open road.

Zooom..I was there in a minutes notice..(nah, I didn't speed ) but my heart was racing..and then I walked into the store...and the young man asked if he could help me..."Sure enough..I'm here for my Iphone"...and he smiled..next thing I knew the young man came out with a White Box...

There it was looking right out me..and as he took it out of the box ..the next thing I knew he was trying to connect it to my system...unfortunately it was a long, long, long wait...like 2 hours..but I'm sure it was because of all the storm damage that happened in the North East...

Next thing was my blue tooth got connected which went fast and I was out the door with my goodies plus...now I have to tell you all..it sure looks pretty...

My next encounter was attempting to get it to download Apps..which you have to get from the Apps store..and that was endless as I kept reaching the Not able to connect..and again I feel that is because of the situation with Verizon..

Now I finally connected to my email and I'm not sure how I did it..but I did and not only that I connected to my wireless set up ..I answered a few questions and then wham I was connected..good thing I remember my pass words..

However, now that I'm connected to all of the above..everytime someone responds on FB or emails me I get a Ding..not just one I've had so many..in fact I started laughing cause I could hear Judy Garland singing..Ding Ding Ding went the Trolley... and I don't know how to stop it...HELP ...

Oh and the typing..well it should turn when I turn the phone..it did one time..now it won't..don't know what I did or where I did it...I'm sure it will get better...some day...hahaha... I know I'm gonna love it...but..I'm not sure how too ????

Murphy has been a little over active lately on my account..can't imagine what else he has in store for me..so perhaps I might take another ride tomorrow to ask..HOW, WHAT, WHERE....

Oh there goes that Ding again...it's gonna be interesting..stay tuned...Gonna check out You Tube and see if they can help me..you know video does a good thing...

Safe Travels All...and most important..God Bless You !

No comments:

Post a Comment