Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Repeat another day but it's Tuesday :)

Repeat another day but it's Tuesday :)...well that's ok cause I did a repeat..I mean I got up ..got Critters done and me done too..(always) and then off I went to the Verizon Store..Why ????  Cause that darling new toy Iphone 4 S was just not working with me...in other words..I don't know why but it had a mind of it's own...:) 

So I bee bopped in and their was several people in line..next thing I new the Salesman was waiting on me..Was he gonna be prepared for all the tales I was gonna tell him (like I'm sure he's heard them before)...I will say this.."I did stop a few people from what they were doing to listen to what I had to say...hahaha

In fact I'm sure without a doubt I made every one's day..including mine..cause I got the Iphone working..and it's working..:)  The Salesman was so nice and even he couldn't hold a straight face..I mean I'm sure anxious for me to go away so he could sell more Iphones hahaha...

I bet he did too..cause when he got through explaining and then trying his best to make it work and it didn't..well I knew then (like I knew before) it wasn't me...it was the PHONE SYSTEM.......

I was there a little over 45 minutes and I got to learn a few more neat little tricks now to put them into practice...I did connect with Wifi to my Wireless system here and also when I was at Verizon...also learn how to acquire a "Hot Spot"..(not like in Critters where their hair falls out LOL )..more like Networking with your computer..So it was a good day to finish some unfinished business..

One thing the Salesman did ask me..."You're not buying an I pad to day by any chance "...wonder if he dreaded the thought...but I did promise him that I'd make his day..and I'm sure all that was in that office enjoyed it...they sure left smiling ...and that's a good thing...

Sad event today..Andy Griffith passed away...now I remember him with his show The Andy Griffith , then on to Mayberry USA then Matlock..you might say, "I was a fan of his" and always watch those re runs...RIP Andy !

Tonight I'm gonna watch America's Got Talent..and then while I do that I'll try to get some work done on my Scarf..it sure is growing and a pain in the neck (that's what it's made for...hahaha) to turn all the time ..gonna have to roll it up some and pin it...I just need to get it done and on to the next project...

Hubby will be coming in on the 9th and boy it's just around the corner..and then the mad dash begins...and the long drive home...but it will be nice to get in the rig and drive..and our stops..even though they are just the Flying J it's still nice..and hubby and I have a good time...

With that I'll say...Safe travels to All and always God's Blessings Shine down on you !

No comments:

Post a Comment