Friday, July 27, 2012

Fickled Friday

Fickled Friday....OH YEAH...I certainly was...Morning started off like always for me..I mean no sleep again..I don't know why I'm getting into this habit of getting up at 3am...I try and try but nope can't get past 3am...then most of the day I'm in and out of tiredness...Something is a Muck or I'm just plain Fickled

Had a great Face Time chat with Dawn and Echo and boy did we do some chatting..and laughing..which I think we all needed ...and sure was enjoyable..then on to the rest of my day...

I called Diane and Bob which I promised I would yesterday ...as when I called they were getting ready to leave their house as it was being shown again...I said to Diane, "Well I think this one will be the one"...What am I a Genie ???? Do I have a Crystal Ball..????

Sure enough I called today and they just got done signing the deal..They sold their house !!!  Diane was still in shock...little did she know..so was I... I mean I know Diane has been wanting to get back to Oneida, New York...for over 5 years ..Since I bought my Winter Home.. I've heard how she didn't like Florida...Well she done got her wish..

I am happy for her and Bob...however I'm heart broken ..as those two were my house keepers, friends and almost like family to me.. I got to depend on them for almost everything..and I never worried if I was to take ill as I knew they would make sure everything was ok...OMG..

Tonight I got another bout of Angina...Why, well because although I didn't think that news would bother me...it did...I mean I got to depend so much on both of them...now I have to go all through that again and hope and pray I find another couple that will be as wonderful as they were and still are..

It sounds weird, I know but because of my illness I have to make sure whom ever I hire to work for me is aware of things and what happens to me...I mean I'm not a basket case....but some days I'm lucky if I can get myself together...

It is what it is..and I'll be ok..just have to handle this again one day at a time and be aware of all that is happening...I know Diane and Bob will still keep in contact with me...as we have become very close and I hope some day  hubby and I will take a trip up to visit..(don't think I'll be there in the winter LOL )

I have to now try and ease myself back again...pain in the butt that this happens to me..and I dislike it so much...but it's my illness and boy it can knock me off my socks at times..and other times I'm hey,,,I'm not ill..but right now I'm a little off kilter...What can I say..."Little things mean a lot to me".

Watched the opening of the Olympics tonight while texting Dawn...that was neat we both were laughing at the English humor..and of course Mr Bean..what a trip that guy is with his facial expression...

Now I'm ready to hit the sack and pray that I get a good night sleep..cause this tiredness is a pain in my arse and I don't need any more pains...LOL

Safe travels to All and Echo if you tune in...make sure you take it easy  and take care of yourself..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment