Saturday, July 7, 2012

It really is Saturday

It really is Saturday...I was up at 4am....I mean not even a mouse was stirring..I'd have to wake it first.... So I tip toed out to the garage and got a lot cleaned up in there. Came back in the house and knitted a bit on that scarf that I want to get finished.. By the time day light came around I was ready to go back to bed...What is going on? Best get my act together before I hit the open road!

Accomplished one thing today but tomorrow I really have to step it up several notches..will vacuum the house tonight as it's to dang hot during the day and Zeke is half asleep so I don't have to drag him along as he jumps on the vacuum cleaner...it makes it kind of heavy for me!

I am watching a Hallmark movie. Sarah, Plain and Tall. Pretty good and all the other series are done well too...then it's off to bed and start all over again

So safe travels to all and most of all. God bless

PS...If my typing looks strange it's because I'm on my Ipad..practicing before I take the long journey home and didn't want to miss blogging...I mean I couldn't let my readers/followers down..Now could I ?

Good Night and Sweet Dreams !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment