Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Treading lightly on Tuesday

Treading lightly on Tuesday.... I sure have been... I've rested more in the last two days than in the entire time I've been going back and forth to Florida...This past year has been a difficult one for me..First and foremost realizing that I'm not able to do the things I use too!

That always puts a damper on things..but I'm not wanting you to think that I've giving up..Not at all.. I mean as long as I can I am gonna keep truckin..just have to do it  in moderation...and of course as soon as I can down size my big rig...I love it but I'm just not able to keep up the stress level that one does have when driving...

Also it be nice to see the things I don't get to see when driving...it's time Hubby starts doing the driving and getting the back seat "how to" like he does me....I mean after all it's a give and take type of marriage right ?

I'm feeling better today ...but still not up to major things..My angina is still with me but not as strong and slowly lifting..but I do know that one of these days it's gonna be time for "Open Heart".... I always joked with my Doctors as how I've skated so long when really I've had 3 heart attacks..(mild ones) and 9 stents all in the L.A.D...which is known to all as the "Widow Maker"...see I can't do things half arse...I mean if I'm gonna have something wrong it's always been I have to have the "Main Issue"....so I am thankful for the time the Good Lord has allowed me and also Medical Science...as I've joked before about this...

I take 27 pills a day to keep on truckin....I use to complain and tell all..I'm donating my body to science..as I never understood how my liver has lasted so long...but I'll keep on truckin for as long as I can...but again just a little more slowly...and when I'm tired....I park and rest !!

Today was a long day of resting...and I'm telling ya my butt is worn out from leaning back ..but I have no choice and no energy...I'm like the Dish Rags I make...and tomorrow I'm gonna do the same thing...Veg out !

Watched America's Got Talent and there were several acts I really liked...always love them dog acts...and of course to pick a winner..well, I don't think I could on this one....but it was enjoyable and I even did a catch up on the shows that we taped...Big Brother...Ouch.. that is gonna be a wild bunch...and I always hate to see someone push the button and get in some one's face like that Will did...If you can't control your temper you should never get into a program such as that... Oh My Stars!...they did right in getting him off the show...!

Now it's bed time and I'm wide awake..YIKES...but I need to lay down..as tomorrow is another lean back and get to feeling better..then come Thursday I have my Doc appointment in the afternoon... I am anxious and pray that it's just a case of being stressed....

Thanks all for keeping those prayers coming...and those Angels for hanging around...and most important I thank God for giving me this time on Earth...

Safe travels to All...and as Always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment