Sunday, July 22, 2012

Murphy Strikes even on Sunday !

Murphy Strikes even on Sunday !...What I've been trying to tell all that read my blog or even know me personally...Murphy has a way of showing up at my front door...regardless of how many times I've told that sucker to "hit the open road"...

This morning I was some what better from yesterday..and later on today I got even better..but I'm still calling the Doc tomorrow.. I have too.. I mean I had to cancel my appointment cause we had the side track in Ga and then later on down the road...and being it was a Stress Test scheduled ....I think I had mine but I still have to go in and be checked...This time Doc was planning on me having the Cath done as I'm way over due for that..

It's been going on 8 years since my last stenting...of which I have 9...yeah, 9.. I mean stitch in time saves 9...LOL  but seriously I've been doing really well and knowing that there was no more stenting gonna take place ....I can't play the guessing game..

However, getting back to my buddy Murphy, well later on this afternoon hubby needed to have a few things washed and I had him toss them in the Washer..and I went in and just turned the knob and pushed the button..but NOT GONNA HAPPEN....the Washer is on VACATION...after 10 years she quit...well I can't blame her but....WHY NOW ?   I started to chuckle.. and walked out the laundry room and just smiled and told hubby...

You now are buying me a "new washer"..he looked at me ...and we both started laughing...guess there is truth to laughter is the best medicine..but not always for the pocket book !!...but come tomorrow between Doc calls their will be a call to our local dealer..whom we have been dealing with for over 45 years...

Tonight I'm feeling much better but again I'm not letting this slide by cause this was one of the worst Angina attacks I've had in years...and had it kept going I would have been in the ER and calling my Doc...

I have what they call Unstable Angina and from time to time it can give me a kick..but I've been really good and even when I had that bad fall and in the hospital with double pneumonia..I did not have a problem..go figure...but that drive home and break down...YIKES...

So that's my story and it's stickin to me...unfortunately and yes, I'm keeping my sense of humor cause that  is the only thing I have left...

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers they mean so much to me...and hey, a group of the Sistah's are now getting I pads so we are gonna have a GTG on I pad...our own personal one.. amazing this Tech stuff...

Safe Travels to All and as always...God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment