Sunday, July 15, 2012

It was a peaceful Sunday

It was a peaceful Sunday. Thank goodness ! My Zeke was still a little off kilter but getting back to himself. Ms Reba didn't let it shake her and Ms Abby, well she was a little disturbed but her feed dish never showed it :) Most of the day hubby and I just sorted out what we would do if things did not go well you know like have another plan ready just in case...however I am all set for the heading out in the morning to take the rig over and have the generator pulled then have hubby follow me back over to the camp ground with the critters in the car. Then the long wait for the repairs. And from what I have heard of this place..they do good work and can be trusted...that is really what is important. Spoke with Diane on and off as she is now taking care of the house, the plants and the birds. We both laughed. She knows she is in for a few surprises. Wait till Hecliff and Gertie show up. I am pretty much exhausted from worrying about the critters and how things will pan out. But you know. Nothing I can really do but to let it work itself out and just have faith. Relax and enjoy some what of hubby's extended vacation. With that I am gonna hit the sack. I have been having too many sleepless nights. So all who are traveling. Safe journey. And as always God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T GET THE MOVIE "THE GRAPES OF WRATH", OUT OF MY HEAD, AFTER READING THESE LAST FEW POSTINGS... BARB, CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TAKE YOURSELF BACK TO BROOKLYN... YOU'RE AT YOUR FAVORITE SODA-FOUNTAIN, SLOWLY WORKING YOUR WAY THROUGH A ROOT-BEER FLOAT, YES, WITH TWO SCOOPS OF CREAMY, VANILLA ICE CREAM!!! DARK HUMOR... IT'S OUR CALLING...

    ReplyDelete