Saturday, July 28, 2012

So Here it is Saturday

So here it is Saturday....morning again for me is early rising...guess I might as well get use to it and just deal with it by taking a Nap in the afternoon...but I did watch the Olympic Ceremony for a good bit last night and I had to laugh at the Pretend Entrance from the Queen..rather typical English humor and of course Mr Bean..

He has always been on of my favorite characters..just watching his expressions...I'm smiling as I think if them...along with another one of my English humors..Monty Python...gawd that was just so demented humor and I loved every bit of it..

Morning for me was so, so had a little bit of Angina nothing major but that blasted Angina is hanging around like my Mr Murphy....and by speaking of that one..well I done got done again...My Washer was suppose to be delivered today..but No where in site..so I called and guess what...????  The girl didn't put our names on the book for delivery today..sooooooooooo it's on for next Saturday...Good thing I bought extra undies..LOL

Most of the day I puts around got a few things done up for the Critters and hubby went and did the major shopping for me and picked up Zeke's Meds..mine I'll pick up on Tuesday when I get that Echo test done and also see my Internists...I'll also get scripts written up as I'm just about out ..

Did manage to talk with Diane and Bob later on in the day and they are just excited about going back home to Oneida, NY..and I can't blame them that's where they were born and love..and we talked about me getting someone else to take care of my plants and house...

They did get Dickie and Jackie..who I know also..Dickie works as a guard at where I have the house in Florida and Jackie works for Tax company during tax season so this will be an added income for them both...and again people that I know I can trust...They'll water my plants which I so dearly love and feed my birds LOL..but they'll also go in the house and make sure everything is ok...that's so important..

I am staying longer so it will only be a matter of a few months..and I'm sure that will work out for them as well...and now things are a little better for me... I do have Clancy that takes care of things around the yard and I'll have to see who I can get to do Odd jobs for me..and if I need the house to be thoroughly cleaned I'll use another friend of mine that has Cleaning Service...that will only be a once every few months..but I will surely miss Diane and Bob..they were wonderful.....I did tell Diane that but also told her..I won't miss her complaining..hahahaha...but she surprised me and said..."They might come back and stay a month "..WOW but I know Bob loves it and loves his fishing :)

On for the night I'm not really sure but maybe some kind of movie and then it will be lights out and on to the next day..where I do have to cook up a few things..First I need to go to the Rice fields big time..and then cook up the Chicken for the Critters as well ..then I'll make a pot of Chili..which I'll put up in the freezer ..and I know I've got to make a pot of Gravy  None left in the house...and that ain't good ...!!

So with that I'll say..."Happy Traveling and Stay Safe"   God's Blessing Shine down on All..

No comments:

Post a Comment