Saturday, July 14, 2012

We are surviving on Saturday

We are surviving on Saturday. Keeping cool and everyone is drinking plenty of water..the RV place called to let us know to bring the rig up on Monday. They will pull the generator and then let us take the rig back to the campground.. We will put the critters in the car with the A/C on and hubby will follow me till we get back to the camp ground. It's been a little rough as I am sure all of us were some what dehydrated...hubby had pains in his back and legs and when he voided his urine was very dark. You just can't imagine how this can happen. But when you realize how quickly these rigs can get hot. We were boiling even with the windows open. The breeze was hot air.. My emergency fan set up clicked on. That was set up through auxiliary batteries. And I can tell you they worked. However. It still was very hot.. I know those angels worked over time. Zeke with his A fib and me with heart failure. Do I need to say any more ? In fact I looked what I wrote yesterday and some didn't make much sense. But neither did I ! Today we just leaned back. Hubby took me to breakfast. Well not actually took me. Hahaha he went and picked it up. Mc Donalds. And we laughed. The critter even got extra treat too. Scrambled eggs and veggies. (white only) and we are still trying to get it together. The packing up from the house. And now sorting through stuff for what we are gonna need. For me it's leaning back and drinking water. Tomorrow hubby will go buy a case of water and the ice maker is working over time. That's about it other than taking a shower and thanking all that prayed for us and the Lord for giving us enough sense to keeping it together and bringing the right people in our lives! Safe travels to all and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment