Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Friday all day!

It's Friday all day long ! My day was pretty good but for a few little mishaps. That doesn't surprise anyone, I'm sure.. My first one was when I was filling the Humming bird feeder when oops! I done had a spill...that sticky icky stuff flowed like the river....and what a job to clean it up..infact as I looked at Ms Reba she had the strangest looking feet. I mean her bottom of her paws had Rottie hair on them...Yep she had enough DNA to be another Rotie in the making...

Now if that wasn't bad enough I picked up the bag of rice and hello there the bottom opened up ...is any one having a wedding? Cause I have plenty to throw....

 Went into town to pick up my supply of Life piLls...yeah my C V S visit again then stopped into Winn Dixie for a few goodies. (thanks Dawn for the tip ) I bought a toaster strudle. Now I don't normally go for those things. Soooooo this is a dangerous keeper. And use sparingly. LOL. They are like little apple pies. OH MY STARS!

Tonight I had a wonderful video chat with my RV Sistah. And she's a real sweetheart and just found out she and her Momma are coming this winter to visit an Aunt and guess where The Villages. I'm beaming with joy. ! Also had another call from another RV Sistah Sharlotte...it's been my lucky day oh oh I forgot the other day I had another video call from another RV Sistah. Lenora. Wow she was really neat..after all these years we have been chatting and finally meeting in the tech world.....made my day for sure...

Ok that's my story and as always safe travels and God's blessings shine on all.

No comments:

Post a Comment