Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday "A New Day" :)

Saturday "A New Day" :)... I have all good intentions..and in fact I received an email from the phone store that my Iphone will be there today at around 1pm...So I decided as I woke up .. that today "Saturday" was gonna be a "New Day"...see I do think positive !!

Morning again was wee early...but I had such a nightmare ..(wonder why?) that when I woke for it.. I reached for my phone..:)..yeah it was about that dang Iphone that slid across the room...Horrors...hahahaha

I did laugh and even more when I started to knit and said, "Dang that kid, I could have been keeping track of my rows but NO I have to use this nasty paper and pen...hahahaha..

I have received so many emails on my story...and again I have to tell you "It's TRUE".. I couldn't make it up if I tried..I'm stricken with this thing called "Murphy's Law"..I keep telling all.. it just happens to me..don't know why but it does..and through all my life I've learned to "just go with the flow"..and make light of it..in fact it always makes for a great one liner.:)

Today I have several things I need to get done..and my list is getting shorter..thank goodness...and in a few more days Hubby will be flying in and that will be another issue...and I'm sure it will have lots of humor as well..

Now I just got another brain storm...instead of bringing my laptop..(this is gonna crack you up) why not buy my Ipad now.. I mean surely I'll be buying one for  when I come back..Sometimes you have to justify the "means"..

I've also got to make a pot a Gravy (Sauce) and I'll most likely do it later on as I wanted to get things done early...but not today....seems everything is a little cattywampus (I love that word ).  It will get done and all in this day .. I mean I'm only gonna go out for a few minutes...(hopefully).

Light blew out in the garage just as I was doing the Dawg Towels last night..sooooo had to get them finished this morning...and of course have Bob come over and find out what's wrong with it now ?????? That's on Bob's list of things to repair when I go home.

That's about it..till I return from my Adventure..will finish this post a little later on...STAY TUNED !

It ain't over till it's over !

Well, I guess the story goes like this...at 1pm no phone so as the Salesman said, "might be 1pm or latest 4pm..."  well 4pm came and went so I decided to go on Fed X site and track...

Seems it's in Memphis Tenn...Guess Elvis decided he needed an Iphone and in White too...cause it ain't left Memphis...!!!

Says, "according to Fed X, it will arrive on July 2nd, no later than 4pm..."  this is over night delivery...who's night, and who's delivery...GAWD Does it get any better than this >>??????

Again a day wasted and only got a few things done as I thought (first mistake) that if I started something the phone would ring..boy was I ever wrong...a little down in the mouth but hey..I soon turned that around I mean..come on..Elvis using my Iphone ...hahahaha...

Someone once said to me..(what they believed anyway) "that we come into this earth and when we leave if we didn't get it right, we'll  return..."...if that's so..Well, I hate to tell you all..I'm making many trips back..and my new slogan will be..."Straighten out and Fly Right "..

That's my story and I is stickin' to it !

Safe travels all and as always God Bless....!

No comments:

Post a Comment