Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday and feeling better than yesterday

Wednesday and feeling better than yesterday...although I woke up very early with a burning sensation in the center of my back...who knows what that was about. But with me. My weird Angina hits me differently...by the rest of the day the burning has really gotten lighter..still with me, but not really that bad.. I have been only doing what I have too..like take care of the critters and Myself. Hubby is doing the rest..this drives me bonkers but it's what I have to do to get through this. Tomorrow I head in to see the cardio doc and we will see what he is gonna do..most likely an EKG and then I am sure he'll want me to have a stress test..like I haven't had enough. What ever it is as long as this will go away. My days seem to go on forever just sitting back doing just about nothing. Gawk this is difficult to do. I mean my body wants to move around and when I get up to move I feel like I am 100 years old. I do believe I creak. Hahaha. I couldn't handle to much longer. That's about all that has been happening and I am BORED. I do hope all that are traveling stay safe and again as always. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment