Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Did It ! I Did It ! and on Wednesday the 4th of July :)

I Did It !  I Did It ! and on Wednesday the 4th of July :)

Oh boy did I ever..first off let me say this.."It was a hell of a Sale"...does that make it simpler ???? Dunno, haven't heard the fireworks just yet..but because of a dear, dear Sistah (from the RV Group) let me know about a dynamite sale...She and I headed out on the Highway..She in Texas, Me in Florida...does it get any better than that ???? Too Much !!

Yes, Ms Dawn and I were texting...(not while driving) in the house...at first I didn't realize my phone was letting me know..(you know that new Iphone) I was getting the WORD...about a great Sale...so I saw my Zeke go over to my phone and look at it...got up from the chair and went over...Low and Behold it was a text message from Dawn in Texas..See she thought of me to include me in her bargains..hahaha

So off I went ..and off she went..and down the road to Walmart..we both bought a Ipad 2...a really good deal...Yes, I know the new one is out..but why buy the new one..I mean I'm not really into all those big games that I need all that "new and improved" for mega bucks when the Ipad 2..is a good deal and well deserved ..hahahaha

Came home and began to set this sweetie up..first I though..OMG..don't goof but I have to say.."it was not hard at all.."  few questions I still have to ask..but no sooner did I get everything..Wifi and Data connected I got a Facebook call...HELLO..it was Dawn..

Now she and I giggled and I mean to tell you I can see some really good enjoyment and a lot of learning from this talented Sistah..boy does she do crafts ..and soon she and her Mom and Critters will be hitting the open road...Look out World here she comes..

In fact she'll be swinging into Florida in the winter months..Now you know there is gonna be a lot of good things happening.. I'm thrilled..such a really neat lady...and also I know my friend Paulette and Sharolette and all the other Sistahs who have this Ipad..well, you know lots of good stories are gonna flow off my finger tips...REally looking forward to it..!

Today was HOT..and I only got a few things done..but need to start finishing my Scarf..Hubby will be down in a few days and it's gonna be sheer madness...but enjoyable too..so we tell each other...yeah, yeah..and go on about our business..hahaha...He knows me too well..

So now I need to register all my "Stuff" and do some reading and then start getting my house in order..looks like I'm becoming Fibber Magee and Molly..don't open any closets...Bombs away..Hey, it is the 4th of July..so what's a few Booms between friends..

Have a good one...and as I always say, "Stay Safe and God's Blessings Shine Down on All "..

No comments:

Post a Comment