Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today was a good day even though it's Thursday :)

Today was a good day even though it's Thursday :)  I mean my day didn't go a muck..(what's with a muck>?)  I did accomplish a few things...didn't get down to pick up my scripts so I'll do that tomorrow...However I did go to buy a pair of shoes ..but didn't do well.. I have to get them ordered..out of stock...sucks cause I only have a Left shoe...Ms Abby enjoyed the Right one !!

Morning was a little hectic...and I had Bob come over and replace the light...complete set up in the Garage..that one that was in there was as old as the house...time for a "New" one.:)

Now I can do my laundry at 5am..and have the rest of the day to cool off..boy it was hot..and I became the "Slug"..it happens..if I don't get my chores done before 10am.. I'm cooked.

Speaking of cooking..Yes, I went to the Rice fields today..it was the time again and I'll most likely have to do it before I leave..YIKES..hubby will be here Monday..mmm it's Thursday now (almost over) then Friday then Sat..you got it..days are rolling by and hubby will be walking up the driveway.

Then we'll be like a man hatter...honestly..hubby just grabs and drops..hahaha..and the long ride home..well I'm telling ya..he and I laugh alot..of course he sits back while I drive and tells me how I should do things...like I can really hear him..he's on the couch as the freezer is in the spot where the passenger use to sit..LOL I wasn't a fool...:)...so when he talks with the sound of that big Ford Engine.. I hear murmur LOL

I had 2 video chats today on my Ipad boy was that neat..and the last one I had problems with cause thunder was rolling and I think because the atmosphere was not stable the call kept bouncing off...but I'll catch up with Sharlotte tomorrow...Ya hear that Sharlotte ?

So I'm beat and didn't even watch much TV..did a few more rows on my Scarf and I'd say another 6 inches and that baby is DONE !  Then on to the next major project..hahaha...establishing connection with Voice on Iphone..OMG..I can just hear me trying to tell that voice..Not Now !!  LOL

Hope you all have a Safe Trip and as always..God's Blessing Shine On All...!

No comments:

Post a Comment