Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Winning Tuesday ..toot toot !

Another Winning Tuesday...Toot Toot !  Oh it was a great night sleep again.. I'm so besides myself..two nights in a row and I wake up by 5, 5:30am..that for me is wonderful.. I am just so happy...See it's those little things that mean alot  Hahaha..

Well this morning was the first of my Echo Test and that went well..then I slid on over to my Internist..and that went pretty good..but the down side is ..I'm getting more vaccines..YIKES... he said to me.. "You need a WDT " and I thought..'what in the world would he give me a WD 40 for :  LOL  yeah it sounded like but it sure wasn't...it's whooping cough, diphtheria and Tetanus that I will get on Friday...cause I will be having my
Nuclear Stress Test on Wednesday and on Friday....

I'm gonna glow in the dark ..I mean watch them bring in that special stuff in that led container..wearing gloves..oh yeah..and then inject..HOLY BANANA...I'm gonna glow and oh yeah the taste..now other tell me they don't taste it...But I DO !!

I can have all the water I want..LUCKY ME..and then after I can have a black cup of coffee cause ya know you're gonna have a blasted headache...I pray that's all I'll have...and then lay down and get scanned..sure I hear ya..on that little tiny table..YUCK ..

Oh and my Doc says that I also must get my Pneumonia and Flu Shot in Oct..so I have an appointment for the 1st of Oct..thank you Doc..OH and one more things..HUH... Yeah I have to get that Shingle Shot but I'll call the insurance company and ask where they want me to get that one..cause that's 250 bucks..HELLO..I donate a lot but I ain't donating for that beast.. I had those shingles and it wasn't fun...in fact I still have the complications from that crap !!!!

So home I came and raided the frig I was so hungry ..and tonight I still was stuffed but I did  drink my share of water :)  and now I'm ready to hit the open bed..hahahaha...thought I was gonna say ROAD..NOT>..

Chatted with my Sistah Dawn..we did a facetime chat..gawd that is so neat..and we talked about her new rig and when she'll be heading into Florida... I really can't wait cause she's gonna love the lifestyle I can tell..

Alrighty now I am gonna go to sleep land and dream of happy things and tomorrow I'm off to the races and oops yes, stop by CVS as I forgot to pick up my dang scripts...

So it's nite nite for now and happy travels to those that are on the road..Stay Safe..and most of all..God Bless  

No comments:

Post a Comment