Sunday, July 8, 2012

Not so simple on Sunday

Not so simple on Sunday. It was a strange day for me as it's the end of my time staying in our winter home. I have become a part of it..took me awhile being away from my hubby but as the days went by it soon eased. I got into my plants, my birds, my critters and everything that fell into place. I have acquired only a few friends but mainly I am some what of a loner..some days it did bother me at first. But not for long..I found that the ones who were to be a part of my life did so honestly and the so called others were only on their terms and not sincere. My morning was very busy as I did laundry at 5:30am which was great ..the heat has been pretty much for me so I have been pacing myself..but getting done. I had to make a quick run to Walmart to get a storage bin....Wnen I got home and started to load into it. Murphy strikes again!!!! There was a crack in the bottom. So that means if I can or maybe when Hubby gets here he can exchange it.... I am getting use to my I pad but still the keyboard and screen are slippery..guess soon I'll be a pro :) Hey we all have to start somewhere :)..right? I will say this.."I really like it and it does make a lot of things literally at your finger tips...LOL Tomorrow afternoon hubby will be here and it is gonna be some fast moving. Glad I got most of what I had to do done. Thank heavens. So for now I just need to chill out and think of all I am leaving behind. Now that saddens me. Cause I really enjoy our little Haven! The birds, the Bees, the flowers and the trees...ya know I do think they know me. LOL. I've had to change times feeding my birds so those dang black birds didn't steal from them. So when I come out to the feeder they start chirping and fly down right away to get their goodies. I'll miss that ! Diane will be over early tomorrow as I show her how I do things with the plants and yes even the birds. She is gonna just love that I'm sure ...hahahaha I just looked out my window and there is a humming bird at the feeder...yeah they are neat to watch too. But I'll be back. ! Safe travels to all and as always God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment