Monday, July 23, 2012

Easing in on Monday

Easing in on Monday.... the night wasn't too bad... I was still having some discomfort but bearable...but first thing this morning I called the Doc...of course you have to go through that non sense of the automatic answering...some how that always takes away from the personal feelings you get when you need to talk with a HUMAN....

I was told and I knew this by heart...if I was having major issues to head to the E R and that's understandable because I wouldn't be typing I'd be in a room waiting for the Doc to appear...but I'm not in that state...but I was getting very nervous..

It's been along time since I've been dealt this blow...I mean my Angina was kickin arse and not taking no for an answer...but it eased up as I leaned back and took my Imdur...however it's still hanging around but not as bad...and hopefully it will ease a lot more..

I did get an appointment and it's Thursday at 2:15pm but if I have any more bouts I'll head on up to the E R and play it safe !!  I don't need to hit a HOME RUN... I mean I ain't stealing bases either.. I just want to glide on through with a clean home plate.:)

Today I mainly did nothing..other than just let the Critters in and out and feed them...Hubby is working late and will this whole week....and I'll get to see him at night time Lord Willin....

Spoke with Diane back in Florida and I hear my "new" heat pump A/C unit was installed..aaaaah see every thing all at the same time...and yes, my Washer is going to be the next fill in...cause that will happen some time this week too...Joy to the World..

Other than that I'm about to watch more TV and again take my meds and call it an early day...Praying tomorrow my little friend..Murphy will have decided to move on to bigger and better pastures...

That's about it till tomorrow....as I'm tired just thinking...So all who are on the road..Safe Travels and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment