Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another day another dolla ! On Tuesday

Another day another dolla ! On Tuesaday no less.....yes you are reading that correctly. Early this morning the cell phone rang and it was the r v repair..not sure exactly how it went. But to make it right to the point. It wasn't the coupler pulley to the fly wheel. ( why do I feel that was like a dance song?). Then comes the next tune...it's the control board. ( which is like the brain) and starter..( now that tune) and we don't stock it and have to Fed x from Atlanta. Well you might as well said, Tim buck two ! Hubby looked at me then I asked. "How much and what would be price of a new one". That wasn't hard I mean we already have labor costs part cost and when everything is together it will be close to 2k. And what tomorrow will bring. Well new Generator would be 6k. That made my decision. Can we do anything different. NOT ! Now we are still in the same spot and booked in till Friday just in case..am I a happy camper. NO. And neither would anyone else be. But we are safe no one hurt or ill So it's deal with it and get over it..plain and simple. But that next surprise was the general manager and sales person. They showed up at our campground. To sell me a rig and had a deal for me. Seems they just wouldn't take no for an answer yesterday.. Hubby had went up to take shower and do some laundry when they pulled in and met him at the front office..he told them we weren't interested at this time and they left....he thought. Next thing he sees coming back is that they are parked right next to us with the slides opened. As he gets closer the lady comes out smiling and says. "please ask your wife to take a look". Hubby says. " I told you not at this time and if you go and ask Zeee, you'll piss her off and I wouldn't advise that". My hubby as I have said many times is a "southern gentleman". As for me, well putting it right to you...I'll tell you where to go in a heart beat. I am not much for sweet talking' pushy people. Especially when they attempt to take advantage of a bad situation...hit the road jack ass! You done lost a sale now and forever!!! No plainer than that..... So as we sit again and eat our pizza hut pizza and have a Dr pepper. What is there to say ? Other than. ( here comes that country song ). Together Again ! So that's my story as it goes and you know there is always Tomorrow... Safe travels to all and as always. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment