Monday, July 30, 2012

It was a good Monday !

It was a good Monday.!  Started off by me getting a good night sleep...You ask HOW?  well I finally figured out what was happening to me ...it was my PILLOWS..yep them suckers were too soft and my neck was aching and hence I'd wake up ...so last night was a full night sleep for me since I've been back in Pa..

Felt like a new person..now only wish my body was NEW...but hey, I'll settle for just getting a full night's sleep...WAAAAAHOOO....:)  Yeah, I was ecstatic...in fact if I could have jumped I would have jumped for joy !!!

Most of the day I did just a few things..Like shred chicken for Critters and for Chicken Salad..hey I multi task...LOL and then I went on to make a pot of Chili..which by the way... I burned..OMG..yes I did..first time in my life I burned the Chili...GAWD...

I got a lot of my paper work done for the Doc's office...it's that time again when they have to ask for more info...like WHY?  I mean I've only been going there for over 20 years ????? Again I ask..and am told it's because of the Insurance stuff and of course the "new rules"..

Tonight I lagged and then remembered I have an appointment early.. to get that Echo test done and then to see my Internist.. ok that will mean I need to get all my scripts refilled...and then on to the next bout of testing..which will be done on Wed and Fri..that's the Nuclear Stress..like I haven't had enough stress..

Tomorrow I will attempt to make a Meat Loaf..LOL  I'm saying that cause of what I did today..GAWD I'll never live that one down...guess I'm not use to cooking hahahaha.. maybe I forgot how...????

That's about it other than I'm praying for another full night sleep...come on pillows do their trick :)

Hope you all have had a great day and if traveling stay Safe..and as like before..

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment